Chapter 17

Chapter 17

-Me and My Heart

~Rose Hearthaway's P.O.V.

I got home yesterday at like 2:30 a.m. So yeah I barely got any sleep yesterday, and it was a school night so I had to wake up at 7:00. I was really tired. Like I had bags over bags under my eyes. So I got out of my bed and dragged myself to the bathroom, like literally dragged myself. I took a hot shower to feel more alive, cause I felt like a dead piece of meat. I did my makeup making sure to cover my bags mostly and then dressed myself. I checked my phone I had a text from Max, he just said he was on his way.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I just took a banana and starting eating it. Once I was finished with my banana I heard my phone buzz that meant he was here. I quickly threw away the peel and grabbed a water bottle. While I was walking outside I too a sip out of my water and all of a sudden I see Max just sitting there with a motorcycle! My mouth opens and all my water comes out of my mouth like a waterfall. I can see Max was amused by my little waterfall.

"What's that?" I asked

"A motorcycle, you've never seen one before? Where have you been all your life?" he asked.

"I know what it's is but, where's your car?" I asked scared that I might have to ride that.

"See, the thing is my car broke down and I had no time to fix it so I had to take my motorcycle." he said.

"There is no way I'm gonna get on that death machine!" he is so stupid for even bringing that here like honestly he knows I don't ride on motorcycles.

"Well you are kind of gonna have to, if you want a ride."

"No please, no way."

"Come on it's not that bad, and don't call my motorcycle a death machine, it's my baby."

"Ha I'm gonna die today."

"Don't worry you won't." he tossed me a helmet and with my bad styles of catching, I dropped it. Then he helped me get on. Once he turned on the engine, it scared me to death! What was I thinking?! why did I ever get on?!

"Ready princess?" he asked.

"Actually Max I real-" he cut me off by starting to ride the bike. I wrapped my arms around him like there was no tomorrow. I've never been so scared in my life.

We finally arrived at school. I got off that machine as fast as I could and ran to my locker. Minutes later Max came along.

"See it wasn't that bad." he said.

"Are you kidding me it was more scary than anything else in this world!" The bell rang and we parted our ways.

"Umm Rosie?"

"Yeah?" I said while taking stuff out of my locker.

"I need my helmet back."

"Oh." I totally forgot I had it on. That's so cool of me.

~~~~

So I was in third period and all of a sudden Max comes in. Everyone immediately starts to say his name to get his attention. Of course he is well known. He starts talking to the teacher and I try to look at there mouths to see what they are talking about but it was useless, so I just sat in my seat. The teacher stops the video that everyone was watching.

"Rosie Hearthway, you may leave with Max." the teacher says.

Wait, what? I don't know what's happening but I just started packing my things and headed out the class with Max.