Chapter 24

Chapter 24

~Strange Building 

~Rose Hearthaway's P.O.V.

I woke up to my mothers voice, yelling at me! "Rosie wake up, you are going to be late for school if we don't leave right now!" she started shaking the bed and going all crazy. I checked the time on my phone and it was only 6:00 a.m.!!!

I got up and sat down, "Mom we have more then enough time for school, you woke me up two hours earlier than usual."

"If you haven't notice Rosie, you are not living at your house right now!" she yelled throwing a pillow at my face. That pillow knocked some sense into my brain.

"Oh sh-shoot you are right," I got up and quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and put it into a ponytail.

I got out and saw my mom on her phone. "Wait, Mom I don't have any clothes!" I said whispering really loudly.

She hung up on her call and faced me, "So you are saying nothing fits you in here, nothing?"

I nodded my head and she let out a gasp. "Okay we'll go shopping tomorrow but for right now, put on the dress you wore yesterday."

"No! Max saw me in that dress, I don't want to wear the same thing!"

"Well you have no other choice, now let's go!" ugh fine. I wore the dress and put on white converse to match it. It won't be bad, only Max saw me in this dress. The one person I care about. I used an alternate backpack because guess what, I left my other one at my house. I got in the car and we quickly drove off.

Right when we got into the parking lot the bell rang, dang it, that's not enough time to get my book and go to my class that was across campus and upstairs. "Bye mom, love you" I said.

"Bye, text me after school if you need a ride back home."

"Okay bye." I shut the door and fast walked to my locker. Bad day to wear a dress, it's freezing! Like why did it get so cold all of a sudden? The one day were I want it to be hot, it turns around and becomes cold. Just my day. I found my locker grabbed my book and sprinted  to the direction of my class.

****

First and second period were finally over. Didn't learn much but I'm glad it is over. I got outside and it started drizzling! Drizzling! Can you believe that! It wasn't hard core raining just a little sprinkles, so it wasn't that bad. I totally know i'm going to catch a cold after this, I tend to get sick easily. I got my book for my next class and closed my locker. I walked over to a table that was under a roof. "Man, I hate this day so much." A gust of cold air blew over me and I started hugging myself. I wish I could build a fire but then I would get suspended.Which would put a damper on my plans, and my life. 

"Rosie?" I heard someone say and I looked up and saw Max. I was so happy to see him, like this day started out really terrible, just seeing his face made my stomach do flips. He sat down next to me. "What's wrong?" he asked.

I quickly put my arms inside his jacket, "Nothing. just hug me." He obeyed and put his arms around me. Don't worry it was a zip up jacket that wasn't even zipped up. Funny cause its super cold. 

"Not to be offensive or anything, why are you dressed like that? That dress is cute and all, but not for this kind of weather. Hey didn't you wear that dress yesterday? Funny i thought i'd never see you wear the same thing twice, especially in the same week."

"Wow, thanks. I feel so much better." Get the sarcasm in there.

"Sorry, so what's the problem."