Chapter 18

Chapter 18

~The Bet

~Rose Hearthaway's P.O.V.

Umm so you can say that Max and I are officially going out. BOO YEAH! Oh my God I'm so happy. Whenever I think about us, together, it just makes me smile so brightly. Oh I love it. We've been going out for a day well half a day cause he asked me out yesterday during the middle of day, oh well who cares!

I got out of my bed with smiles and me being all chirpy yeah. This boyfriend stuff is getting to me. I went into the bathroom and did my regular shower and came out. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I heard my phone starting to ring and I rushed out of the bathroom with my hair dripping water. I hurried and picked it up. It was my Mommy!

"Mom hello!"

"Whoa, hi Rosie how are you? You seem to be in a good mood what's up?" my mom said.

"I'm doing fantastic, how are you and father doing?" I asked while balancing the phone with my shoulder. I went downstairs looking for something to eat.

"Well we are both doing great, but very busy. Any ways I called to tell you that we will be home, hopefully, in a week."

"Okay good cause I have something really exciting to tell you."

"Well why don't you tell me now honey?"

"I want it to be a secret, you are gonna have to wait until you come back." I told her.

"Fine. I'll wait, okay I got to go bye take care. Oh wait, your school called yesterday saying that you weren't here for three periods, is everything all right?"

"Yeah everything is fine i'll tell you the whole story when I come back."

"Okay it better be a good story. Okay gotta go now, bye."

"Bye." I hung up and decide to eat a Nutella sandwich. I ate two, I know I'm an animal. Haha I went back up and into my closet. Since it was a happy day I decided to wear something, that was nice for once. Last week almost everything I wore was just jeans and a sweater. So I just wore a cute sun dress and sandals. My hair was straighten. So I actually made myself presentable so yeah I feel good.

My phone buzzed so I went downstairs and out the door. Once I was out the door I was relieved to see that Max brought his car. Though I wouldn't mind riding in his motorcycle again just to feel his abs. I got into the car and he greeted me.

"Hey, you look nice today." He said.

"I'm in a good mood so I decided to wear something more presentable. You should try it one day."

"Haha very funny."

~~~~

The school day was boring I just attended all my regular classes. School is not that interesting. By the time I knew it, school ended.

I was waiting outside for Max to come out, to be honest we haven't seen each other this whole day, I think he went somewhere. I checked the parking lot and I didn't see his car. Maybe he did go somewhere, he does have a life unlike me.

~~~~

~Max Knights P.O.V.

I got a call from my dad so I had to leave during the middle of school. I decide to text Rosie that I wasn't going to pick her up. Damn, I really had a day planned out for us. I went up into my dad's office and sat down by his desk.

"I see you have made it son. You want to go eat?" he asked. My dad was very chill, we were basically best friends.

"Sure." we went to a sushi place and we sat down. "Okay obviously you have something to say. That's the only reason why you called me to come meet you in the middle of school."