20

𝑫𝒐 𝑰 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘? ~ 𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔

2002, Moscow
Hydra Facility

Bucky walked through the dark Hydra hallways as he was being escorted by five agents. He was forced to train with one of them using knives and he got a cut on his abdomen that now as he walked was starting to sting, and he also failed the training.

He expected to be beaten up, something that happened everytime that him or Cameron failed, but nothing happened. He also noticed that there weren't many agents, so that's why there were just a few bringing him to his cell.

As he saw the cell door in the hallway getting closer his mind started racing. He had a chance to escape. He could easily take five agents and get out of the facility in time.

But there was someone broken just like him that was waiting in that cell. He was her only hope and, as much as he wanted to deny it, she was his.

It had been maybe a little bit over a year since Cameron had been there with him.

He started feeling something, though, that he couldn't really describe. Hydra hadn't used the wiping machine on him for a long time so he quite remembered what love felt like, but everytime he was with her he felt something that was new to him. It was overwhelming and felt like something even more than love, but he was scared of it.

He didn't know what could happen if Hydra found out about that and nothing could have ever happened between them as long as they were there, so he pushed his feelings away every single time.

As they reached the cell they pushed him inside before leaving. Quickly Cameron rushed to him checking for any injuries. When she reached his abdomen she stopped looking up at him.

"Did they stab you?", she asked worriedly.

"No, it's just a cut. It will heal pretty fast", he replied referring to the Super Soldier serum in his veins.

"You're still injured", she said leading him to the small bed that was given them in the cell.

It wasn't an actual bed and most of the times Bucky insisted for Cameron to try and sleep there during the night.

She helped him to sit down and quickly reached the nearest brick wall. She took one of the bricks out and took from inside a small aid kit.

"Why are there only a few agents?", he asked as she got ready the stuff she needed.

"They're all leaving actually. Hydra decided to change facility, so they need all the agents to fix everything", she explained as she took a gauze.

"And they're leaving us here for the whole night? Aren't they afraid that we'll escape?", he asked.

"They know that we won't escape", she said as she got up and sat on the bed next to him.

"But what if we do?", he asked again watching her as she kept working on the gauze.

"What would we do then? I barely know how to live a normal life and we'd have to hide constantly. We'll end up here again in the end", she said stopping and looking up at him.

"Well we're good at hiding", he replied with a small smirk.

"Would you live the rest of your life hiding? Waiting for the moment when Hydra will find us again?", she asked.

"As long as we're together", he said before he could stop himself.

"Oh, I see now what you meant when you said that you were pretty flirty in the 1940s", she replied with a smirk to change the subject.

She wanted to escape too, she really did, but she didn't even know how to live a life without fighting. She only knew how to survive not how to live.

"I'm not trying to be flirty", Bucky said smirking aswell.

"Yeah, sure. Now I need you to take off your shirt if you want me to see that cut", she said and he did as she requested wincing a bit as he did.

She took a disinfectant and put it on a small piece of paper pressing it gently on his cut. He hissed a bit at first, but it wasn't something he wasn't used to and the serum helped.

"It's not that bad, but you still need to be more careful the next time, soldat", she said smirking as she continued working.
(soldier)

"Well you wouldn't clean my wounds if I was more careful", he replied as she playfully rolled her eyes.

As she worked on his cut he couldn't help but think how close they were, how her hands brushed on his skin and how she bit her lip as she concentrated on his cut.

"Alright, this should be fine, with your serum it will heal fast", she said as she fixed the gauze on his abdomen.

She was actually done a big while earlier though, but she was almost scared to lift her head. She knew damn well that she had fallen for him, but she couldn't trust him, she couldn't love him. She had been used her entire life and she knew how dangerous it would have been if they loved each other.

But she made eventually that mistake lifting her head and locking eyes with him. She cursed to herself as she did, but God she needed to see his light blue eyes that seemed so gentle and yet so longing.

Bucky kept looking at her features until his eyes began to rest on her lips. Her gaze followed right away and they didn't even notice that the inches between the two started to become less as time went by.

They knew the consequences, but it was like there was something so strong between them they couldn't stop.

Bucky softly lifted his right hand and rested it in her cheek. They waited for a few seconds before they finally closed the gap between them. Their lips connected hungrily and it was like they were meant to be together.

The kiss became more intense and Bucky lifted her to sit on his lap. Her hands found their way in his hair as he began to unzip her suit.

He lifted her ones more making her lean on the bed with him on top of her. They continued kissing, both smiling the whole time.

A/N: I'm sorry, I really am. I've been thinking about writing this chapter for so long and I'm so happy that I finally did it. I know that I robbed ya'll, but even if I read smut I don't feel comfortable in writing it and this is already so bad I'm sorry.
I wanted to thank you all for 1k reads, it means so much! I really hope you're enjoying this story and that you're all doing good!

Love you all 3000