Chapter Twenty-Six: Fairytales

Ell had never been happier. And neither had Alex. Ever since they'd kissed and confessed, among other things, they'd been in a dreamy lull of romance. Stealing kisses in between work and Alex enjoying making a competition with herself out of just how much she could make her love blush for her.

When Ell had told Alex more about her past she had sympathised and comforted her. When she had found out however that Ell was still paying off her parents 'debt' to her uncle, she immediately had her families lawyers look into it. Thankfully they quite quickly found that there was no such debt to be paid and Ell's uncle having held a grudge against her father, had taken that grudge out on her when her parents had died.

Of course, they sued him and he had to pay Ell back every cent and more which she almost immediately used on the orphanage.

Alex was elated that Ell was her girl, after all she'd never met someone as kind and caring as Ell and Ell felt she that was lucky to have met the most beautiful and amazing girl in the kingdom too.

All in all, they where happily, sappily, ridiculously in love, and that's just how they planned to stay.

As they walked around the castle grounds a few days after their confession, Ell giggled when Alex picked her one of her favourite roses.

"M'lady." She said with a bow, knowing just what it did to her as Ell blushed and smelt the rose, giving her a thankful smile as she kissed her cheek sweetly.

"Can we stay like this forever?" Ell asked softly as Alex placed her hand back around her own and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Forever and ever." Alex replied with a grin as she spun around to capture Ell's lips in a sudden kiss.

"And ever." She said as she pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes.

"You are my princess charming." Ell said with a giggle and a blush as she looked down and Alex grinned wildly as she lifted her chin back up to look her in the eyes.

"And you are my sweet CinderEll." She said.

Knowing that forevermore, she would be her everything, and that no matter what happened next, they would get through anything as long as they where together.

The end.