Chapter 04|Game Night

Heather her outfit:

●●

●●

Heather walked as fast as she could down the school hallway. She was almost late for math. Heather sat down next to Tatum and the bell just rang.

"Welcome, class. Today we are going to work in partners, again. Find a partner and do the questions on the board. You have the whole hour," said Mrs. Apple. Tatum turned to Heather. "You, me. Together," commanded Tatum. 

"Okay," said Heather in surprise. She did know Tatum thanks to Billy and she sat next to Tatum in math, but other than that, she didn't know the Riley girl at all. 

"Ugh, Mrs. Apple is again sitting with her legs wide while wearing a skirt," Tatum said in disgust as she pointed at the old woman who had laid her legs wide on her desk. "Disgusting," said Heather as a shiver rolled down her spine. 

"Not only her husband and she are divorced, but her legs are divorced as well," joked Tatum. Heather chuckled, which got Mrs. Apple's attention. "Mrs. McCoy. I know you get high grades, but that doesn't mean you get to chat," spat Mrs. Apple. 

"Sorry, Mrs. Apple," said Heather irritated. Mrs. Apple leaned back in her chair again and continued reading in her book. 

"Say what you want, but I don't want to end up like that later," Tatum whispered to Heather. "Same. I don't want to be an old rotting person. I want to be a milf," whispered Heather. Tatum burst out laughing at Heather's answer, which made Heather laugh too. 

"Okay, that's it. I've had enough. Mrs. Riley and Mrs. McCoy. To Mr. Himbry. Go report!" shouted Mrs. Apple as she stood up. Tatum and Heather looked at each other confused by her sudden outburst, but left the classroom.

As soon as the two were out of the classroom they burst into laughter again. 

"Had you seen Mrs. Apple's face?" Heather asked laughing. Tatum nodded. She laughed so hard that no sound came out of her throat. 

●●

"Jesus, what took you guys so long?" Billy asked as the two girls walked toward the fountain. "We were sent out by Mrs. Apple," Tatum told them with a grin. "Do you guys have detention in the break?" asked Randy. Heather shook her head no.