Chapter 15|Kizzo, Kaskcoo

Heather her outfit:

●●

●●

Heather and Stu walked to the schoolyard together as she was swamped by reporters and their questions.

"So how does it feel to be almost brutally butchered?" a reporter asked Heather. "Leave her alone!" shouted Stu angrily to the woman as he protected Heather from the cameras and reporters. "We have a right to know!" the woman shouted after Heather as she walked into the school.

"This is a mistake. I shouldn't be here," sounded Sidney's voice as the two walked toward their lockers. "I want you to meet me back here after class, okay Sidney?" Tatum asked her best friend. "Alright," muttered Sidney.

"Isn't that Sofia?" Stu asked Heather as he pointed to the end of the hall. Heather looked at where he was pointing and indeed saw Sofia.

She stood with Lynn her group of friends laughing. They noticed Heather staring. Lynn whispered something in Sofia's ear as she looked at Heather. Sofia giggled at what Lynn said.

The bitch.

"Her loss," Heather said, as if she didn't care. But actually Heather did care. Sofia knew how much Heather hated Lynn, and still she chose Lynn over Heather.

The girls walked by with their heads held high and grins on their faces.

Heather rolled her eyes and opened her locker.

"I haven't seen Billy around. Is he very pissed?" Sidney asked as she avoided eye contact with Heather. She knew Heather was angry with her.

"Oh, you mean after you branded him the candyman? No, his heart is broken," Stu said sarcastically. "Stu," hissed Tatum angrily as she hit her boyfriend with her lollipop . "Ouch," whined Stu.

Screams and shouts sounded from the end of the corridor. Heather looked aside and saw someone in a ghostface costume running past with a fake knife to scare people.

Sidney flinched.

Pussy.

"Why are they doing this?" asked Sidney gasping for breath in fear. "Are you kidding me? It's like Christmas," said Stu teasingly. "Stupidty leak," Tatum hissed at her boyfriend as she hit him with her lollipop one more time. "Take it easy," said Stu.