Chapter 17|Captain Kill A Hoe

●●

●●

Tonight was the night. The night when Stu, Billy and Heather were going to kill Lynn Tinker.

Everything was planned out. Who was going to call, who was going to kill her and who would help if Lynn escaped. 

Stu was going to call Lynn to distract her, Heather would kill her and Billy would help if Lynn escaped.

"Okay, if you hear us hit twice a fence you have to hang up, understood?" Billy asked his best friend. "Yeah, you've explained the plan ten times," sighed Stu. 

Billy and Heather crouched down in a couple of bushes. Heather put the hood of her suit over her head and looked around her nervously. 

''Hey, we're going to succeed. Me and Stu believe in you," Billy reassured his girlfriend. Heather nodded, but deep inside her she felt it would go wrong. 

Billy and Heather heard Lynn's phone ring. They sat down in the grass and listened in.

"Hi, who am I speaking to?" sounded Lynn's annoying voice. 

"No idea. Who am I speaking to?"

"As if I'm ever going to tell you my name," Lynn scoffed. "I don't tell my name to strangers."

"You tell yours I tell mine."

"Okay, my name is Odeya, Odeya Jones," lied Lynn. "What's your name?"

"Nah, I don't think I'm going to tell my name."

"Why not? I just told you my name," asked Lynn confused and angry.

"That's not your real name, isn't it Lynn Tinker?"

Lynn fell silent. 

Heather and Billy saw the horror in her eyes. The two grinned at each other. 

Step one had succeeded. 

Scaring Lynn.

"How the hell do you know my name?" Lynn asked scared.

"I know your name because you are known what a hoe you are."

"That is not true! I am not a hoe!" Lynn shouted angrily into the phone as she hung up the phone.

Lynn sat down in a corner of the kitchen and hugged her knees to her chest. 

The phone rang again. Lynn got up and answered. 

"If you hang up on me one more time you will end up like Casey Becker and her boyfriend Steve."

"Who the hell are you? Leave me alone!" Lynn screamed as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"You'll find out who I am soon enough, but first we'll play a game."

"You are the freak who killed Casey and Steve. Leave me alone!" Lynn screamed again.