Chapter 11|Yours

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

●●

Heather sat in front of the mirror. She looked at herself with tears in her eyes. She hated herself for allowing Joey back into her life. She knew better.

She tried to brush her hair, but a tangle got in the way. Screaming in frustration, she threw her brush against her bed and smashed her fist against her mirror. 

Heather looked shocked at the mirror. There was blood and a large crack on the mirror. Heather didn't feel the pain until she stood up. 

"Hey, what's going on here?" Betty asked as she entered her daughter's room. "Jesus," said Betty as she saw her daughter sitting on the floor with bloody knuckles and mascara all over her cheeks. 

Her mother grabbed Heather by the arm and dragged her into the bathroom. Betty put the fist under cold water.

Heather hissed in pain. 

"Why are you doing this?"

Heather fell silent. She felt she deserved the pain. That she could finally feel physical pain instead of mental. 

"I got angry and hit the mirror without realizing it," lied Heather.

Betty sighed.

She knew how clumsy her daughter was, but what she didn't know is that Heather is good at lying. 

''Be more careful, okay?" Betty asked as she put bandages on Heather's hand.

Heather did not respond and continued to stare at her bloodied hand.

"Your father and I are about to go to the hospital? Can you manage on your own?"

Heather looked up and nodded. She did like time alone. 

As soon as she heard her parents drive away from home, Heather ran to the radio and turned the volume up to 100% as soon as 'Maneater' by Nelly Furtado came on. 

Heather threw off her shirt, pants, panties and bra and grabbed a jacket and put it on. It was oversized so no one could see her ass. 

Heather grabbed a bottle of vodka to escape from the pain, but someone knocked on her window. Heather turned off the music, irritated, and opened her window. 

"Hi, doll," said her boyfriend. "Jesus, I thought we were going to call tonight," said Heather as she let Billy in. "I thought this is much more fun and I can see you again," said Billy as he walked around her room. 

"What happened to your hand?"

Heather pointed to the mirror. Billy looked shocked as soon as he saw the broken mirror with blood on it. He almost tripped over the bottle of vodka.

"Were you drinking?"

"I was going to drink, but then you came," Heather said as she shrugged.

Billy sighed disappointedly. He knew Heather hated drinking and smoking.