Chapter 23|Mask Off

●●

●●

"Anthony Perkins, Psycho," said Billy as he scratched his head with the gun. "Mmm. Corn syrup. Same stuff they used as pig's blood in Carrie."

Sidney looked scared at Billy and grabbed Heather by her arm to run away, but the two bumped into Stu.

"Stu, please help us," Sidney begged scared as she clung to Stu his sweater. "Surprise, Sidney," said Stu as he clicked on the voice box.

"No!" Sidney shouted scared as she walked away from Stu.

Billy stroked the gun in Heather's face as fake tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Please," begged Heather with fake tears in her eyes.

Stu suddenly started laughing. He couldn't hold back his laughter anymore.

''Stop the act, Heather,'' Stu said, laughing.

Heather laughed, too, and grabbed a knife from her pocket.

Sidney looked at the McCoy girl in disbelief.

"Are you part of this, too?" Sidney asked as she looked at Heather. "What's the matter, Sidney. You look like you've seen a ghost," said Billy as he turned on the voicebox.

"Why are you doing this?" Sidney asked scared as she slowly backed up from the three. "It's all part of the game, Sidney," answered Stu with a grin.

"It's called guess how I'm gonna die!" Billy shouted with the voicebox on. "Fuck you!" shouted Sidney in frustration. "No, no. You already did that game with Randy," said Heather as she stepped forward.

"It's a fun game, Sidney. See, we'll ask you a question if you get it wrong, pookah! You die," Stu explained as he pointed the gun at Sidney. "If you get it right you die," Billy added.

"Are you scared?" Heather whispered teasingly in Sidney's ear.

"You guys are crazy, all three of you," hissed Sidney. "Actually we prefer the term 'psychotic'," Stu corrected her.

"You will never get away with this," said Sidney. ''Oh no? Tell that to Cotton Weary. You wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame," Billy told her with a grin.

"Watch a few movies, take some notes. It was fun," Stu explained to Sidney.

The four heard some rumbling in the garage.

"Who the hell is that? Is that your cat, Stu?" Heather asked with a frown. "Nah, it's probably Sofia," said Stu as he shrugged. "Sofia? And you didn't think for a moment to tell us?" hissed Billy angrily.

"She's drunk anyway, she probably won't know anything tomorrow," sighed Stu. "We can't risk anything. That bitch has to die," said Heather as she put on her ghostface mask.

"I have the best idea. Why don't we let Sidney watch Heather kill Sofia?" suggested Stu, laughing. "Yeah," said Heather as she patted Sidney on the shoulder.