Chapter 12|First Strike

Heather her outfit:

●●

●●

Stu was fucking surprised when he heard that Heather McCoy was going to help them kill.

Billy and Stu had explained everything that night. Their plan, who they were going to kill and how.

Two more names were even added to their black list. 

Joey Walsh and Lynn Tinker. 

Heather knew that their next victim would be Sidney, so Heather agreed to hang out with Sidney to 'spend more time with her'.  

Heather sat on Sidney Prescott's couch and Sidney sat awkwardly next to her.

The two had no idea what to say to each other because they have nothing in common and don't hang out much. They only know each other through their friends. 

Sidney turned on the TV and the first thing that appeared was Casey and Steve's murder case. 

''The bodies of 17-year-old Casey Becker and her 18-year-old boyfriend, Steve Orth, had been found by Casey her parents. Heather McCoy and Joey Walsh were the two who did survive and people still wonder how," said a woman from the news. "The Woodsboro double murder case."

"The town is in shock and almost no one can believe what happened, although this is not the first time something has happened in Woodsboro. A year ago, Maureen Prescott, wife and mother, had been raped and found murdered. Far from this town square," told Gale Weathers who was on the news. 

Sidney turned off the TV and watched Heather nervously, waiting for Heather to say something about her mother.

"So, your mother was Maureen Prescott?" Heather asked as she scratched the back of her neck.

Heather already knew about Maureen Prescott thanks to the news and school, but she knows something they don't know. And that is that Billy is Maureen Prescott's killer. 

"Yeah," Sidney muttered. "I'm sorry for your loss," said Heather as she picked her nails. "Thanks," said Sidney with a sigh.

"If you want to talk about it, you can tell me things. If you want to," Heather offered nervously. "Really?" Sidney asked as she raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, I mean I needed someone too when I was attacked by that lunatic. Why shouldn't I support someone else?" said Heather as she shrugged.