Chapter 06|Admitting

Heather her outfit:

●●

●●

It's a few weeks later again.

Heather sat in her desk chair in front of her mirror brushing her hair while 'Everybody' by the Backstreet Boys played softly on the radio. 

Heather heard a soft tapping against her window. Heather turned with a jerk, but saw nothing. Must have been a branch or something. The tapping sounded again. 

Heather turned off the radio and kept waiting for the sound to return. Again that ticking. Heather walked over to the window and opened it. 

"Hi, doll," sounded a voice. "Jesus, you scared me to death," Heather hissed as soon as she heard and saw who it was.

Billy.

Billy climbed into her room. 

"You could have gone through the front door. Are you scared for my parents or something?"

"Nah, your parents are not scary. I realized I've never climbed through your window," said Billy as he sat on Heather her bed and picked up a stuffed cat.

"Forgive me, Miss Heather?" Billy asked as he held the cat in front of his face. Heather laughed and rolled her eyes. "You are forgiven," said Heather as she sat down beside him on her bed. 

"I missed you," said Billy as he pressed a kiss to her neck. "You saw me yesterday," said Heather with a grin.

"Yesterday is already a day ago," groaned Billy as he dropped onto her bed and pulled Heather with him. 

Heather squealed as she landed on top of his chest. Heather took in his scent. A delicious cologne. She clung to his black shirt and his waist. 

"Did you miss me?" Billy asked. "Always," muttered Heather as she looked at him.

There was the spark again, which Randy was always talking about to Sidney and Tatum.

Heather giggled and began playing with her rings. 

"You are beautiful, did I tell you that before?" Billy asked as he sat up with Heather in his lap. "Yeah, every day you tell me that. And you're the most handsome man I've seen in my entire life," said Heather with her doe eyes.

Billy groaned as soon as Heather did her doe eyes again. He melted every time Heather did that. 

Heather smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth. 

"I met your father, but when am I going to meet your mother? You said she was at work when I wanted to meet your parents," Heather asked Billy.

Billy went silent and didn't know what to say.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Billy lied as he dropped his head into the crook of Heather's neck. "I've known you longer than today. I know when something is wrong. You can tell me," Heather promised. 

Heather felt Billy sigh in the crook of her neck. He lifted his head and looked at Heather.  

"My.....My," Billy stuttered nervously. "Take your time," Heather said softly as she pushed a piece of his hair aside.

"My mother no longer lives with us. When I was 13 my mother found out that my father was cheating with Sidney her mother, Maureen Prescott. She left us and left me with my father. She never came back," Billy told her as tears slowly formed in his eyes.

"Jesus, I didn't know that. I'm sorry," Heather whispered. "It's not your fault," sobbed Billy. "Come here. I'm here for you," said Heather as she hugged him. 

Then Billy broke down. He could no longer hold back his tears. He broke down in Heather's arms. The girl he loved dearly. The tears stained Heather's shirt, but she didn't care.

Billy raised his head and looked into Heather her eyes with watery eyes. Heather wiped away the tears from his cheek and under his eyes with her thumbs. 

"I love you."

Billy frowned in surprise. No one had ever said that to him. 

"Oh, sorry. Is it too early?"

"No, no. Not at all. I love you, too, but no one has ever said that to me," said Billy nervously. "Really? You love me too?" asked Heather with a smile. 

Billy nodded.

Heather pressed a kiss to his forehead and ran her hand through his hair. 

"Would you like to stay over tonight?" Heather asked. "But we have school tomorrow. Don't you want to sleep well?" asked Billy as he watched Heather place her rings on her nightstand.

Heather shrugged.

"If you get a good feeling being with me is worth more to me than a good night's sleep," said Heather. Billy smiled and climbed under the red sheets. "That's a yes, I suppose."

Heather also climbed under the sheets and turned off her bedside lamp. Billy wrapped his arms around Heather.

They spooned. Billy laid his head above Heather her head on the pillow. Billy soon heard that Heather had fallen asleep and he fell asleep too. 

Finally someone who really loved him. 

●●

I just want what Heather and Billy have! :(