Chapter 25|Stitches

●●

●●

Heather slowly opened her eyes as she an heart monitor beeping.

"Where the hell am I?" Heather asked as she pushed herself up on her elbows. "Hi Mrs. McCoy. I'm nurse Cheng," said a nurse as he stood next to Heather her bed. "You are at Woodsboro Hospital."

"Oh my god," Heather whispered as she realized what had happened. "Is everything all right?" asked nurse Cheng.

Heather snatched the IV from her hand and threw open the door, looking for Billy and Stu.

"Mrs. McCoy! Come back! This is unsafe!" nurse Cheng shouted after her, but Heather ignored him and ran out into the hallway.

Two doors away, she saw Billy lying in his bed. He was still asleep, but he was alive.

Shakily, Heather pushed open the door and sat down next to Billy's bed.

Tears rolled down Heather's cheek as she grasped his hand. She kissed his hand as she looked down at his sleeping body.

Billy groaned as he slowly woke up.

"Heather? What the hell happened?" Billy asked weakly. "We did it. We did it," sobbed Heather with joy.

Billy smiled back, but that smile disappeared as soon as he saw Heather fall unconscious.

She had an heart attack.

"Heather? Heather! Somebody help her!" Billy yelled as he looked scared at the love of his life.

Doctors and nurses came running in and gently lifted Heather into a wheelchair. They rolled her to her room.

Billy watched with fear as his girlfriend sat there almost dead.

So this is how Heather felt when he almost died.

The doctors put a new IV in her hand and put a cap on her with oxygen.

Heather's parents, who had just arrived at the hospital, watched anxiously as the doctors tried to save Heather's life.

Everyone sighed with relief as soon as her heart started beating again.

"She's all right again, Mrs. and Mr. McCoy. It is now a matter of time until she wakes up," nurse Cheng told Heather her parents.

Betty McCoy nodded with tears in her eyes as she looked at her daughters limp body.

●●

A few hours later, Heather woke up for the second time that day. She groaned as she looked around her. She was still in the same chilly hospital room.

"Are you alright?" asked a familiar voice.

Heather sat up and saw Billy and Stu in a chair next to her bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine," said Heather as she smiled. "Besides that the stitches hurt."

"You also got stitches? Man, we are matching now, baby," said Stu with a faint smile. "Billy has them too."

It was quiet between the three for a moment.

"I can't believe we did it," muttered Heather as she played with her fingers. "Yeah," muttered Stu.

"Can I just talk to her for a second, Stu?" Billy asked his best friend. "Yeah, of course," answered Stu with a smile as he stood up.

When Stu closed the door Billy spoke up.

"You know, we can still leave. Just the two of us and Stu in my dad's hunting cabin. We can do whatever we want," Billy suggested. "Really? Would you do that for me?" Heather asked.

"Yeah. You are my everything. I killed everyone who bothered you, including Mr Brown. I still remembered when you told me what a kind of perve he is," Billy told her as he lay down next to her.

"You remembered?" Heather asked with her doe eyes. "Yeah. I never forget that kind of shit," Billy told her. "But what do you say? Just you, me and Stu in my father his hunting cabin?"

"It sounds amazing," Heather answered him with a smile on her face.

Billy chuckled and gave her a kiss on her mouth. Heather kissed him back.

"I love you, Billy," said Heather as she pressed het forehead against Billy his forehead.

"And I love you, Heather," Billy told her as he looked into her eyes

The End

●●

Already the end!!! I hope you enjoyed reading this book! :)