Visitor

The sharp twinge in the base of my back wakes me before the alarm starts to ring, i try to roll on to my side realizing the pillow I laid against my bulging stomach has wedged me against the side of the wall, i manage to roll and carry on to the dint at the other side of the bed where Peeta usually sleeps, the smell of cheese buns wafts from the door way.

I make my way down towards the kitchen, taking a pit stop to the bathroom first, this baby is taking a toll on my bladder.

Downstairs i can hear the muffled sound of Peeta and Haymitch joking with each other.

since my bump started to show i made a grand decision to not leave the house unless there was a mass emergency, i managed 4 days before Haymitch was standing on the porch demanding to speak to me as proof that i was not dead, it took him another 2 days to notice my weight gain and stomach, which i tried to blame on cheese buns but he's never been one to take my shit and i can't lie to him so when the question came up the only thing to do was spill and beg him not to tell.

After the initial shock Haymitch took it upon himself to be nurse to my every need, shopping trips to town are a no go for me and Peeta wont let me out of his sight so the help has been a welcome

Sitting on the edge of the bath i sip on a glass of water, listening to Peeta banging and cleaning pots until something startles me, i hear the voice of a woman laughing, the sound vibrates through my ears, Johanna.