Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Genin!

-

Naruto can be seen practicing some katas as Yūgao inspected his moves from the edge of the field. One week has already passed since Naruto began training under Yūgao, his growth was small but noticeable, the fact that Naruto can punch without falling first to the ground can be a testimony to his growth.

During the week, Naruto managed to master tree climbing and its advanced form, 'The Water Walking' exercise. The user has to apply chakra on their feet and adjust their chakra outage to match the ever-constantly changing depth of the water, if this is done correctly, the user can be able to walk on the surface of the water.

After he completed the exercises, Naruto noticed a slight change in the way he used his jutsu, he could control the amount of Kage Bunshin created and the Jutsu cost a lot less chakra than before.

After practicing his katas, Naruto sat on the field and nursed his body parts. 'Oh man, my whole body feels like it's been torn apart.' Naruto groaned as he massaged his soar thighs. 'Yūgao sensei said that this pain means my muscles are growing stronger.' Naruto thinks with a sigh.

"Yūgao sensei, when will I be able to start doing missions?" Naruto questions Yūgao as he notices her approaching him. Naruto stopped calling her Purple-sword sensei after Yūgao requested him to stop calling her that, aside from the fact that there was a sword positioned near the organ where his babies would come from, Naruto happily obliged her request. "Now!" Yūgao simply replies.

"Now?" Naruto questions with an excited look making Yūgao nod her head. "Yes... We'll be doing some D-Rank missions. We will complete 10 D-Rank missions by this week, I rephrase, YOU will complete the missions." Yūgao says and Naruto adopts a serious look.

"Alright... So what's my mission? Do I have to escort a Cursed Princess? Or do I have to escort some rich high-class businessman who has some bad guys following his trail?" Naruto questions seriously making Yūgao laugh internally. "You'll know after a while." With that, the duo went to the Hokage office to get a mission.

-10th mission-

It's been 3 days since Naruto started doing the mission. Naruto already completed nine missions like he was supposed to do, of course, there was not a single second where Naruto didn't whine about getting these missions.

"Yūgao-sensei... Aren't we doing some real missions?" Naruto says with a groan. "This is not the job of a cool Ninja like me," Naruto said with his arms folded. "Complete the mission, and stop whining if you want to live." Yūgao threatened with a small smile which made Naruto terrified and get on with the mission.

But that didn't change the fact that Naruto continued complaining throughout the whole mission. At last, after what seemed like an eternity, Naruto finally finished his 10th D-Rank mission and was currently standing face-to-face with Yūgao in their usual training field.

"You completed your 10 missions faster than I expected." Yūgao complimented making Naruto grin. "What did you learn from those missions?" Yūgao questioned and Naruto frowned. "Shinobi are just tools for the villagers to do useless tasks," Naruto answered and Yūgao nodded her head.

"Though I don't agree with the ways you voiced your opinion... You are right to some extent, Shinobi's are just tools. And the sooner you understand that, the better." Yūgao answered making Naruto frown. Seeing Naruto frown Yūgao sighed. "You'll understand sooner or later. For now, let's just focus on getting stronger so that you can be ready when the time comes." Yūgao said and Naruto nodded his head.

"Naruto... Why do you fight?" Yūgao questioned suddenly making Naruto tilt his head. Yūgao saw this and turned away. "Forget I ever asked this. Dismissed." Yūgao said and suddenly disappeared from her spot. 'He'll find the answer by himself.' Yūgao thought to herself as she vanished.