7. Love

Alexander's POV

(i know you all must be waiting for this chapter XD)

As soon as I opened my eyes, I felt a sudden pain in my abdomen. But it was the kind i could bear. I looked at my surroundings and took in the unfamiliar room I was in. Although it isn't big, it's well kept. Then my eyes darted to the figure sleeping on the couch. I focused my eyes on the girl sleeping peacefully, even though she looked a bit uncomfortable.

As my throat felt dry, I saw a glass of water placed on the bedside table. I tried to get up but the intense pain caused a loud groan escape my mouth. I heard the rustling sound of sheets followed by footsteps coming at my direction. I looked up and met with the beautiful brown eyes filled with innocence and worry?

I studied her features properly and god!!! She's....beautiful. Her long black hairs, perfect pink full lips that looked so damn kissable and not to mention, her bare face without makeup is already so beautiful and adorable that I wouldn't mind looking at that face all my life. She wasn't skinny or chubby but had that beautiful curves that men would die for. She nervously bit her bottom lip before saying in her angelic voice, "hey, how are you feeling?" her accent definitely a mix of American and British? I don't know. But she definitely doesn't look like either.

My curiosity peaked as I wanted to know more about this beautiful girl standing nervously in front of me. I look at her moments as she walked to the bedside table and grabbed some pills along with the glass of water that I've been wanting to drink before she came near me. I tried to get up but failed due to this fucking pain. As if all of a sudden she realised something, she clumsily placed the glass and pills back on the table and helped me sit on the bed. And then handed me the glass and pills.

After I was done, she went out of the room and then came back with a bowl in her hands a couple of minutes later. She handed me the bowl and as soon as I was what's in it, I was confused because I've never seen a dish like this. It had yellow rice, vegetables, some spices and god knows what.

But as I stretched my hands to eat, that fucking pain kicked in again. And what happened next shocked me to the soul. She took the bowl from me and started feeding me. Well, this is the first time in my life that someone is feeding me. Even as a baby, I learned to eat by myself quite early. This girl is quite something.

After I finished eating, for the first time I felt my heart twitch. The warm feeling filled my heart just by looking at the girl, unknown to the danger she's getting herself involved in.

I could feel that she's in a hurry so i tried to stall as much time as possible. I looked out of the window and the sun was coming up. She definitely has to go to work after this. The corners of my lips lifted for a bit but i was able to hide it from the girl feeding me. After she left for work leaving me alone in her apartment, I thought about leaving but then a smile made its way to my lips when I realised that I don't want to leave her just yet. So I decided to stay and get to know about her more.

I laughed at her innocence like how could she leave a stanger at her home when she lives alone??

__________________________

Hey guys, I know this chapter is too short for posting it after soooooo longg. So I'm sorry for that.

And the reason for me disappearing without saying anything is because my life is a total mess. I was going through my college responsibilities and then relationship problems. Then I brokeup with my boyfriend, I tried to move on and actually did that successfully and then I went on a family trip but guysssss...my ex came back and wants me back in his life but I already moved on anddd got myself a new boyfriend. But that crazy ex of mine had to come back and mess up my peaceful lifeeeee. And now both of them are fighting each other for me. 😭😭😭😭😭

I know that I could write a good novel just based on my real life events. 😭😭

Even I feel that my has become like the novels I love to read. And even if I wanted those novel to come trueee...godd I never wanted to be involved in this crazy shitt anddd definitely don't want all this to happen. I just want to live peacefully, write novels and fulfill my goals and dreams. 🥺🥺🥺

Sooo I'll try to update both of my books as much as possible anddddd definitely give you a satisfactory storyyyyyy.

Sooooo please keep reading and supporting my books.

I love you all. <3