11. Care

Alexander's POV

As i reached near Anamika, I pulled that bastard away from my angel and shoved him towards Leo, knowing that he wouldn't take care of that shit.

And then when my eyes landed on the beautiful girl dancing and tempting me to devour her. I just want to pull her to my home, lock her in and spend rest of my days with her. But i can't do it. Not yet. Not until she accepts me herself.

Tempted by her sexy moves and not wanting to spoil her fun, my hands automatically grabbed her waist as we both swayed along the music. As she turned, her beautiful light brown orbs met my blue once and I felt the world around us disappeared as one of the loveliest smile I've seen appeared on her face.

I grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her impossibly close to me, and to my surprise she wrapped her arms around my neck. Does she feel something about me? Are our feelings mutual? Thousand of thoughts ran through my mind, but they were all stopped when I felt soft placed on my lips. Shocked by her sudden act, I froze in place. And waited for her to pull back and claim this to be a drunken mistake. But when she didn't after a couple of seconds, I started to kiss her back.

My heart was racing as if it's going to pop out of my chest. Damn. This feeling. I've never felt something like this before. And then I lost in the feeling of kissing the girl I love. After we pulled apart getting out of breath, I picked her up in my arms in bridal style and took her out of this club.

And since she's already took a step forward to me, I'm not going to stand back. She has given me her confirmation, and now it's my turn to woo her and then we'll start dating, meet each other's parents and then get married. Well I couldn't wait to look at her in the wedding dress.

Wait but I've heard that Indian weddings are different than ours. It's ok.. because I'll follow whatever my angel wishes to do. And then have three kids, two girls and one boy. Why because I always wanted to have daughters to spoil them like princesses and live happily ever after with my lovely family.

I took her back to her apartment since she's asleep like a baby on the passenger seat as I drive along the busy streets of New York.

After we got to her apartment, I unlocked the door and then walked straight to the bedroom. Although I wanted to change her out of her dress since it looked uncomfortable to wear to sleep, I decided against it. Since she probably won't remember what happened tonight, and would probably get further away from me or misunderstand the situation. So it's better to leave her as she is.

I tucked her in blanket, and before leaving, placed a small kiss on her forehead mumbling "I promise I'll give you the world Angel."

I went to the room next door where I used to sleep on days i lived here. I opened the wardrobe to check if the clothes i used last time was still here and to my surprise they were. A smile automatically made its way to my face as I grabbed a pair and changed into them.

And then fell into deep slumber as soon as my head hit the pillow. All the fatigue from last few days took over me and for the first time since I left this house did I let myself rest. Only if she was in my arms, all this would've been alot better. But it's ok..I can wait for that day to come.

The next morning, after I got up, I realised that after getting that drunk yesterday, Anamika probably will have a hungover. A very bad hungover. So I head towards the kitchen and made her a hungover soup with some pancakes and fruits. From what I've seen about Anamika, she's vegan, and definitely prefer Indian foods. But since I don't know how to make that, I think pancakes would do for today.

But I took note of learning to cook Indian dishes once I go back. When I was about to be done with the breakfast, I heard the sound of the door opening, knew it was my angel coming out of the room. And then my phone rang at the same time. I checked it out and was speechless. I chuckled and decided to pick the call. "Hello?"

I waited for a moment but no answer. "Hello? Anamika, you there?" I said again after that I heard a beep followed by coughing.

Noticing her standing awkwardly, i handed her the hangover pills and water and then asked her to come and eat breakfast.

________________________

Please vote if you like this chapter and comment what you think about it.

Also what do you think Leo did to the guy dancing with Anamika? 😂

See you soon

Buh-byeee <3