Part 1

The rays of the sun fall on the eyes of the sleeping girl in the bedroom through the window, there are slight folds on her forehead and she suddenly wakes up and keeps her head between both the hands and says, " Aaj fir late ho gyi ganpati bappa kya kru mai khud ka"

  Saying this, she goes to get ready quickly. After getting ready, she goes to another room and opens the door of that room a little and peeps into that room and smiles

says, "sorry Aaj mujhe bhut late ho gya promise Mai vaps aakr tumhare sath khub saara time spend krungi pakka promise bye love you i know you love me too " That person also smiled seeing her.

She give flying kisses to that person and went to college.

Finally after two hours she reached her college 

As she reached college she looked into her bag only to find a 10 rupees note in it. She smiled and said," Not bad! I can grab a sandwich from canteen today! come on diya! lets start the day!"

While on the other side, in front of that girls apartment, sun rays peeked through the windows of bedroom of a boy who was sleeping with a peaceful smile on his face.

The sun rays couldn't disturbed his sleep as he turned his face hides it in his pillow but as its time to wake up his mobile rang disturbing him from his sleep . He groaned in his sleep but received it. 

" hey yogita! yeah! yeah! I am not sleeping! yeah! I am just coming in 2 min okay !" , he answered the call as he sat up on his bed lazily. 

"lets kick the day ritwik!"

He woke up and after having a nice shower he went to the closet in his room which is full of branded clothes. He choose one of it and went to his section of watches which is his favourite then he picked one of his watches and finally went to downstairs where his family was waiting for him.

After having a happy breakfast with his mom and dad he went to  college.

His friends and his girlfriend yogita was waiting for him in the parking only as they always entered together in the college.

Its their way to enter. To let everyone know that blue devils has reached.

BLUE DEVILS

The group of five friends or you can say family. Five of them live together in same house from the age of four. They know all the secrets of each other. They are selfless.

As they entered everyone looked at them starting from the left stood a beauty looking like a doll with a cute smile on her face that is VIDHI her hands are tangled with a guy with sweet and shy smile on his face who is her boyfriend OM.

Then in the right side of the group is ADAA who  is in crop top and jeans looking hot and fiery. Besides her a guy with a naughty smile on his face looking cool is NISHANT. In the middle of the group RITWIK  stands with a sexy smirk on his face. Looking hot and deadly sexy he ignored all the looks and flying kiss which he was getting by his fan girls in the college.