Part 19

After a few hours, Diya woke up and found herself in Ritwik's arms then she remembered everything which happened in the last two days and tried to think why suddenly Blue Devils started behaving nicely towards her is this their new plan to torture her or they got to know about the truth of Anu Maa's Death

Diya (while thinking): I am not able to understand what is happening to me. Everything around me gives me a strange feeling like my life is going to  change but why I am here why they didn't want me to go to my house.

because of thinking so much her head started hurting a lot so she started crying silently but because of her movement Ritwik woke up and saw Diya crying he started panicking

Ritwik: What happened bachha?

Diya: My head.

Ritwik: Your head means your head is hurting?

Diya just nodded her head yes So Ritwik hugged her tight and started caressing her head but she started screaming as her pain increased Ritwik was feeling helpless seeing Diya like this he was trying to call his family doctor but his number was out of coverage. Hearing her screams everyone came into the room and tried to calm her down but that was also not helpful.

Ritwik's Dad: Ritwik What happened to her why she is screaming like this it is not good for her health please try to calm her down.

Ritwik: I know Dad but her head is hurting a lot I tried to calm her down but it was not helpful and the doctor's number is also out of coverage.

Om: Bhai if uncle's number is not reachable we can take her to the hospital as well.

Nishant: Yes Ritwik Om is right  I am going to take out the car you come with Diya.

saying this Nishant went out of the room and Ritwik took Diya in his arms while others went behind Ritwik and Diya.

They reached the hospital and Ritwik took Diya in his arms. She was still crying and screaming because of her pain so he directly went to their family doctor's cabin.

Ritwik: Uncle sees Diya is in pain her head is hurting a lot please do something. I can't see her like this, please.

Doctor: Relax son calm down let me check her and you wait outside.

Ritwik just nodded and went outside where all his family members were waiting for him.

He just went to his dad and hugged him and his dad understood his inner turmoil Others are feeling helpless seeing Ritwik and Diya.

The doctor did Diya's check-up and asked the nurse to call Ritwik inside.

The nurse came out to call Ritwik but they all bothered her with their question about Diya's health

Nurse: Sorry but I can't tell you anything now as we are still checking her by the way who is Ritwik here Doctor wants to meet him

Ritwik: I am Ritwik.

Saying this Ritwik went to the doctor's cabin.