Part 9

Ritwik cried and said - Or vo din aakhri din tha jb maine apni laddo ki awaaz suni thi (while hugging Diya) I am sorry laddo my baby because of us you suffer a lot. Aunty please mujhe us insaan ka naam bta dijiye jisne meri Anu maa ko mara jiski vjh se meri laddo ko ye sb jhelna pda

Neha- beta us din me hospital nhi aayi thi or mujhe pta tha ki Diya aaj bhi aayegi apni Anu maa se milne isiliye maine us room me ek camera lga diya tha jisse mujhe meri  bachhi ke baare me sb pta chl ske pr jb mai agle din hospital aayi to pta chla ki Anu ki death ho gyi hai to mai turant Anu ke room me jakr chupke se vo camera nikal kr apne ghr le gyi tb mujhe pta chla ki Diya or Anu ke sath kya hua tha us din pr beta us video me us insaan ka chehra nhi dikha qki vo apna pura face cover krke aaya tha uske bad to jo hua vo maine hi bta diya hai or beta us din ka video is pendrive me h.

Ritwik- Thank you  so much aunty agr aap na hoti to hme sach ka pta kabhi nhi chlta. Apka bhut bda ehsaan mere upar

Neha- beta Anu or Diya mere bhi kuch lgte agr mai undono ke liye thoda bhi kuch kr pau to ye mere liye bhut khushi ki bt hogi acha beta ab mai chlti hu bhut der ho gyi or bachhe please meri diyu ka khyal rakhna.

Neha hugged diya and Ritwik kissed their forehead and left the room.

Ritwik went to Diya and side hugged her  and said - I swear laddo jisne bhi anu maa ko mara hai or jin jin logo ne tumhe dukh diya mai un sbko unki punishment dunga or baby mai bhi tumhara gunehgaar hu maine bhi tum pr trust nhi kiya tum jo chahe vo saza de skti hu.

Ritwik went to doctor and tell him about the medical condition of Diya and ask them to do the whole body check up when she is wake up and only tell him about the reports not even Diya get to know about the check up and her medical condition.

When Ritwik was coming back to Diya's room he get a call from Yogita and she was saying sorry to him which Ritwik has no effect he simply tell her that he don't want to talk to her right now but she was trying to convinced her.

And here Diya get her conscious back she is trying to open her eyes and after some try she finally open her eyes and see herself in the hospital. She was about to sit when a nurse came and stopped her and said - Aree! aap kya kr rhi ho ? you need bed rest. please lay down.

Diya was compelled to lie down. She looked herself and found bandage around her legand head.

Who brought me here ?, Diya asked to nurse.

Nurse- your husband

Diya looked at her in shock and muttered under breathe" Husband?"

She thought and analyzed whoever brought me here might have lied her for her treatment. Perks of being a medical student she knows the medical conditions.

"you lay here I will call him inside ",Nurse told her and left the room.

Nurse went to Ritwik tapped him at his shoulder and Ritwik turned to her and cut the call - Mr. Noon aapki wife ko hosh aa gya h aap jakr unse mil skte hai.

Ritwik became very happy after knowing this he thanked nurse and ran to Diya's cabin.

Ritwik was opening her room's door when his eyes fell on Diya who was trying to take the glass jar from the side table which was quite far because of the machines. In that process she was about to fall down from the bed so he zoomed inside like the bat and caught her, by mistake he caught her hand which had injection attached in it causing to bleed badly.

Ritwik called the doctor to treat her. All this while the most confused soul was Diya. Her eyes didn't have the pain because of fresh wound but had confusion on finding Ritwik in her room and above all he was saving her.

Her trance broke when doctor treat her. While the treatment, not for once she winced or shouted in pain.

"How are you feeling miss?", Doctor asked smiling and got a yes as she nodded with a smile on her face.

"Ok Is there any pain?", He asked again to which she nodded in negative.

Her smile never left her face was shocking Ritwik as others might have shouted in pain.

"Are you sure?", he again asked which she answered in nodded in yes.

"As you said that you are not feeling any pain, then we have to do some tests of yours, so for that we will make you unconscious for some time . Is it okay with you ?", doctor asked to which she again nodded in positive.

As soon as Diya was given permission, the doctor made her unconscious and took her to another room for tests.

And Ritwik was regretting seeing Diya in such a condition. Then he calls the Blue Devils and calls them to the hospital with laptop , and as soon as they come to the hospital, Ritwik hugs them and cries profusely, and they get very nervous seeing Ritwik like this.

Om- Ritwik bhai kya hua hai aap aise kyu ro rhe please bhai chup ho jao or btao hme kya hua hai.

Vidhi-  Ritwik tum yaha hospital me kaise tum thik ho n ?

Adaa- Ritwik bhai please chup ho jaiye or btaiye hme kya hua hai?

Nishant - Bhai sb thik ho jayega please pehle tu rona bnd kr or hme bta bt kya hai or tune hme laptop lekr aane ke liye kyu bola.

Ritwik didn't say anything, he just took out the pendrive from his pocket and gave it to them, they took the pendrive and connected it to the laptop and saw that there was a video in it, they played that video and everyone was shocked to see the video.

And as soon as the video ends, Ritwik tells everything to the Blue Devils, how badly their family had treated  Diya.

Everyone was sorry, they were crying about how badly they had treated that little girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my story so please vote on every part of the story and please share my story as much as you can