Part 18

After listening to everyone's talk, Diya thought that if I didn't listen to them, then these people would expel me from college and then how would I fulfil my mother's dream, but how were these people talking to me so nicely? They hate me, there must be some new punishment, otherwise, these people can't talk to me so nicely.

Diya After thinking she nods her head in yes.
Everyone becomes very happy.

Ritwik: Thank you so much bachhe, you don't know how happy I am, from now on we will live together and have a lot of fun, but before that, you will have to heal so many injuries that you have suffered and for that, you will have to take a lot of rest.

Adaa: Yes baby, Ritwik is right, let me take you to your room.

Diya gets confused and asks Adaa: In my room? How will my room be here?

Om: Sweetie, this house also has your room, let us show you everything.

Raj: You guys go show Diya the room and talk to her, I will send food for all of us.

Vidhi: No uncle, you also go and rest now, you have also come from the hospital today and have already started working, I will take care of the food arrangements for everyone.

Raj: Okay my mother I am going now Happy

Vidhi: Yes, I am happy now.

Then Raj goes to his room

Ritwik starts carrying Diya in his lap to take her to the room. At first, Diya gets shocked and then she starts refusing Ritwik.

Diya: Sir please let me down please

Ritwik: Bachhe I know you will be able to walk but right now you have a fracture in your leg and if you walk in such a condition then there will be more pressure on your leg and the injury will get worse.

Adaa: Baby please let us take care of you, please

Diya: Okay

Then Ritwik takes Diya to his room and everyone else also goes to his room with him.

Diya: Sir, this is your room, how can I stay here?

Ritwik: Why can't you live? You can live like we used to live in childhood.

then Ritwik made her lie on the bed and others also settled in the room

Nishant: Remember sweety how you used to cry to be with Ritwik and you would not calm down until Ritwik came to you.

Diya (in a shocked state ): I used to do this but why don't I remember all this?

Ritwik: That's because at that time you were very small, like a baby.

Om: Well, you must remember that you used to call Ritwik Sunny, you used to shout Sunny Sunny throughout the house and did you remember what you used to call him?

Nishant(getting scared): No sweetie, no need to remember anything, you used to call me Nishant only.

Om(while teasing Nishant): No sweetie, you used to call him something else, not Nishant, try to remember.

Diya tries to remember but she doesn't remember anything so she shakes her head no.

Adaa(while laughing): I will tell you, you used to call him Neelu and he used to fight a lot with you that you should not call him Neelu, but you were also very evil, you used to call him Neelu deliberately.

Diya is shocked now: I used to do that

Om: Yes, of course, but you loved everyone a lot too.

Ritwik listens to everything carefully and observes that Diya does not remember anything old.

Just then Vidhi comes into the room and brings food with Maids.

Vidhi: Come on everyone have food and sweetie look at this I have prepared your favourite dish, guess what I have prepared?

Diya: Have you made Maggi?

Vidhi: No sweetie, I have made this

Diya: What is this?

Now everyone is shocked

Om: Sweety, this is pizza, you liked it very much.

Ritwik signals Nishant to handle the situation.

Nishant: If everyone is done with their question answers then let's start eating because I am very hungry.

Ritwik: Yes of course I am also very hungry and baby I will feed you with my hands.
Diya just nodded her head in yes.

Then Ritwik fed Diya and himself but Diya just stared at Ritwik the whole time after lunch Ritwik made her lie properly on the bed and others left the room giving them their alone time and started patting her head but she just stared at him and then out of a sudden she asked Ritwik

Diya:  Can you please sing a song for me like you used to sing in our childhood?  please  sunny

Ritwik was shocked and emotional  after listening to Sunny from her
He smiled and nodded his head  and then started singing

ये संता क्लॉस का घर कहा है चाँद पे
हमें भी वहा पे ले चलिए ना अच्छा
आओ तुम्हे चाँद पे ले जाएं
प्यार भरे सपने सजाएं
छोटा सा बंगला बनाएं
एक नयी दुनिया बसाएं
हो आओ तुम्हे चाँद पे ले जाएं
प्यार भरे सपने सजाएं
छोटा सा बंगला बनाएं
एक नयी दुनिया बसाएं
आओ तुम्हे चाँद पे ले जाएं
प्यार की है दुनियाँ दूर आसमां पे
मिलके ना बिछड़े कोई वहाँ पे
ऐसी भी एक डगर है
ऐसा भी एक नगर है
ओ आओ तुम्हे चाँद पे ले जाएं
प्यार भरे सपने सजाएं
छोटा सा बंगला बनाएं
एक नयी दुनिया बसाएं
ओ आओ तुम्हे चाँद पे ले जाएं
ग़म जहाँ सोए और खुशी जागे
आस की है मंज़िल तारों से आगे
दिल वहां रोते नही हैं
आँसू तो होते नही हैं
हो आओ तुम्हे चाँद पे ले जाएं
प्यार भरे सपने सजाएं
छोटा सा बंगला बनाएं
एक नयी दुनिया बसाएं

While singing Ritwik and Diya both slept.
---------------------------------------------------------

Target: 100 votes 50 comments

Please complete the targets. I will update the next part only when the targets of votes and comments are complete.