Part 4

He took her to the nearest hospital where doctors were treating her when a nurse came to him with papers.

"patient ke sath kon hai?", Nurse asked him to which Ritwik came forward.

She looked him and asked shockingly,"Ritwik Noon"

He rolled his eyes before nodding his head. Looking at his serious face she kept her fangirl at one side and asked, "Patient ke sath koi hai?"

Ritwik nodded in no with a blank face as he fisted his hands controlling himself.

"toh bulaiye varna hum treat nhi krenge her case is critical and she needs to be operated so these papers need to be signed so that hospital won't take the risk if anything happens to while her treatment."

"Us... us... Uska ko... koi nhi hai" Ritwik stammered while saying. He looked at everywhere but the nurse.

"ohh toh sorry but we can't operate her humey unke hosh me aane ka wait krna hoga but as time will pass it will increase the failure of operation" she stated and about to go when Ritwik stops her.

"I'll sign! I am her husband." He stated and closed his eyes as a tear slipped from the corner of his eyes.

Nurse looked at him confusingly but didn't thought to bug him and handed the papers to him. He signed it and sat on the chair kept there.

"I'm sorry God I have to lie I don't have any option." He said under his breath.

After an hour doctor came out and asked Ritwik to follow him.

"Mr. Noon The operation was successful. One but agar time nhi hota toh she might slipped into comma by the way I never heard about her in any news. May I know how's she related to you ?"

"She's just my neighbour and junior in my college. I am not related to her in any way." Ritwik said with a blank expression.

"Okay as nurse said she had no one so I guess I'll discuss it with her only." doctor said to which Ritwik hurriedly answered," You can say it to me. I'll take care of her."

"Well if you are insisting her body was very weak so because of anesthesia so she will be up in tomorrow morning or so for now she had a major fracture in her right leg so she needs bed rest and we can discharge her in these days if she will show improvement."

Ritwik goes to Diya's room and sits on the stool near her bed and sees Diya, sees the bandage on her head, sees the fracture on her leg, looks at her face which has turned completely pale and thinks that," Why did you do this we all loved you so much you kept you like a princess yet you killed Anu Maa she loved you so much you took her life I remember when she brought you home how happy she was."

Flashback

As Noon family and Singh family lives in an same house so Anu came with Diya in mansion.

Blue devils were of 3-4 years n playing in hall.

Anu came n sat on sofa with Diya in her lap. All sat around her.

Diya was only 1 month old. She looked everyone with her innocent eyes.

Then she looked Anu n smiled.

Vidhi - Maa, who is she?

Anu - yeh.. she is your sister bache tum sb ki

Everyone smiled but Ritwik frowned...

Ritwik - Maa

Anu - Haa

Ritwik ( make Om and Vidhi stand together then Adaa and Nishant )- Look yeh log special friend hai na inki shaadi me future me hogi.

Anu laughed n pulled Ritwik's cheek - Haa mere matchmaker.

Ritwik smiled- toh yeh ( pointed towards diya) meri hui.

Anu laughed- okay teri hui

Ritwik smiled kissed Diya cheeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback will continue in next part