Part 7

Neha goes to Diya's room and sees her and she starts crying. She takes Diya's hand in hers and kisses her and Ritwik is sad to see both of them like this and regrets that he wished he had known the truth earlier. Had it been there, maybe my laddu would not have been in this condition.

Neha- kya haal kr diya hai usne meri bachhi ka 

Neha to Diya(diya was still unconscious) - bachhe aap chinta mt krna ab mai vaps aa gyi hu n ab mai aapko apne sath le jaungi jaha aapko koi kuch nhi kr payega.

Ritwik gets scared after listening to Neha that he might lose his laddu, so he immediately tells Neha that- Nhi aap meri laddo ko khi nhi le jayengi mai apni laddo ko khi nhi jaane dunga mai uska khyal rakhunga, mai use bachaunga sb logo se jo bhi meri laddo ko takleeef dena chahte hai, mai unlogo ko apni laddo ke aas paas bhi nhi aane dunga.

Neha- bolna easy hai krna nhi kya aap apni  family se use bacha payenge?

Ritwik gets confused- Aapke bolna kya chahti hai or meri family ne laddo ke sath kya kiya ?

Neha- Apko yad h Anu ka accident kaise hua tha ?

Ritwik- ha yad hai Diya ne Anu maa ko push kiya tha or vo stairs se niche gir gyi thi.

Neha- Or ye sb aapse kisne bola ?

Ritwik- Mom ne btaya unhone apne samne ye sb hote dekha tha.

Neha- Apki mom ko missunderstanding hui thi or uski punishment Diyaa ko mili thi Us din kya hua tha vo mere or Anu ke alva kisi ko nhi pta hai. mai btati hu us din kya hua tha 

FLASHBACK

Ritwik went to london for his studies.

Diya was 8 years old .Every month on 18th her birthday as she pampered so much so they celebrates her birthday every month. But Anu forget this month and Diya was angry on her.

Diya was not eating anything. It's been two days she talked to Anu

Vidhi somehow make her eat twice in a day and convinced her to talk but now she is angry with Vidhi also .

She has not taken a bite from morning. Everytime anyone come to her. she starts crying and shouting.

Anu tried to talk to her many times but she push her with force which is not much but Anu act like she fells on floor so that Diya will melt but Diya knows she is acting so she didn't reacted but Tara( Ritwik's mom) saw this and thought that Diya is doing it intentionally.

Diya came out of the room and Anu followed her when Diya was child she always got afraid of stairs. Without anyone she can't came down. Once she tried and got hurt but as she was angry on everyone so didn't cared . Anu saw ths and came running to her she holds her hand but herself fell down. Everyone came our hearing her shouts n saw Anu in pool of blood but no one saw numb Diya who freezed on her place.

Everyone took Anu to the hospital. 

Doctor said that Anu is serious.

Vidhi, Om, Nishant, Adaa came to home as it's night and they saw Diya was still standing there where they left her.

Vidhi, Om, Nishant, Adaa knows that Diya was adopted by Anu and Tara(Ritwik's Mom)  also told them that she can kill anyone as she is roadsidder.

Though Anu convinced them but still everyone was so young and this thing made a small note on their small mind.

But Nishant went to Diya n cupped her cheek- sweetie kya hua ? dekho mujhe 

Diya looked him and whispered - maa... khoon... meri vajah se...