Part 8

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

Neha wake up Diya softly make her sit on the sofa . Diya looked around and saw herself in mansion.

Everyone except Nishant, Neha, Raj( Ritwik's father) was looking at her with hatred and disgust.

Neha- Bachhe aapko kisne maara 

Diya look Tara who was already showing her eyes n hands  to her.

Tara went to diya and caressed her cheek- Kisne maara baby

Diya looked at her.

Tara hugged her and said in her ears- Mera naam liya to mujhse bura koi nhi hoga Vidhi ka naam lo.

She broke the hug and said- Kisne maara baby?

Diya pointed towards Vidhi.

Everyone was shocked.

Vidhi- She is lying mai to thi hi nhi yaha.

Nishant- Haa Vidhi to nhi thi yaha Diya jhut bol rhi hai.

Neha- Aapko sach me Vidhi ne maara hai.

Diya nodded in yes.

Vidhi- Nishant ye jhut bol rhi hai.

Nishant nodded.

Tara- Now you are happy isne khud yeh kiya hai or kuch bhi bol rhi hai. Anu ke accident ke bad ye aksar aisa krti hai 

Nishant- Aapne hme nhi bola masi

Tara- Nishant main hu n khyal rakhne ke liye toh kya jarurt h sbko pareshan krne ki.

Neha- Is baar I'm leaving but next time yeh nhi hona chahiye.

Tara (while picked Diya) - Kabhi nhi hoga.

Neha left after kissing Diya's forehead.

Tara carried Diya to Diya's room and locked the door.

She threw her harshly on bed and caught her hairs- Bhut smart ho gyi hai n tu ab dekh mai tere sath kya krti hu.

After she left Diya started laughing badly.

Nishant who was passing from her room  heard her laugh and left from there and nishant thinks that Diya has changed she is no more his sweetie.

Tara come back after some time when no one is in home she came to Diya's room and she caught Diya's hair pulled her to a dark store room and locked her in that room but Diya has no expression on her face except smile.

Tara locked Diya for two days their without food and water. 

And she fainted in the room.

And Tara always  tell everyone that she is taking care of her so Don't worry about her.

After two days Tara unlocked Diya woke her up by throwing a bucketful water on her.

And she gave her leftover food.

Looking food after two days Diya hurriedly crawled to food and started eating. Half of the food was on floor but she eat that food also.

After that Tara told Diya to go to her room but she was so weak to walk so she went to her  slowly and half crawling and saw everything has changed there.

Only bed and books was there. She went to her bed and found the matteress too hard like rock.

She got to know that now this is her life and she convinced herself.