Part 14

After the call ended. Ritwik sits with his back resting on headboard and Diya was not leaving her so he sits with Diya in his lap. Diya snuggles into him again hides her face in crook of his neck with one arm around her waist holding him tightly. Ritwik let her do whatever she wants and he hold her with one hand around her back and other hand was caressing her hair.

Diya was still sleeping but Ritwik thought to wake her up so she can eat something as she didn't eat anything from tomorrow and she have to take her medicines also otherwise it will make her health worst (Don't forget she met with an accident and she is weak)

So Ritwik shifted her on his chest and she snuggled into him like a baby Ritwik smiled on her antics.

Ritwik softly pat her cheek - baby wake up... it's 11.... u need to eat something...you are still weak.

Diya still in effect of alcohol so didn't open her eyes and said- No friend I don't want to wake up I know all this is dream mere uthte hi tum chle jaoge or mai fir akeli ho jaungi or mai akele nhi rhna chahti... i don't want to be alone. mujhe aise hi rhna h or mar jaana hai i know the moment I will open my eyes you will disappear and after my first broke down mujhe dar lag rha h akela hone se.

Ritwik - Kya bol rhi ho baby tumhe kuch nhi hoga mai tumhe kuch nhi hone dunga or dekho ye dream nhi h mai sachhi tumhare sath hu ab mai tumhe akele nhi rhne dunga tum kabhi akele nhi rhogi.

Diya nods head in no and hide her face in his chest.

Ritwik - Okay baby aapko sona h n to aap so jao mai aapko nhi uthauga aapka jb mn kre aap tb uthna sleep baby sleep.

Ritwik again cuddled her and both slept.

After one hour Diya wakes up. She is having headache because of the alcohol. She look around n found herself in Ritwiks arms and there is Ritwik's photo all around the room so she get to know that she is in Ritwik's room thinks - Mai yaha kaise ayi mai to ghr jaa rhi thi n to yaha kaise or Ritwik sir ne mujhe aise kyu hug kiya hua ye to mujhse nafrat krte hai... AHHH This headache bappa kya kr rhe ho mere sath pta nhi ab mujhe kon si punishment milegi Ritwik sir se .

Diya- Ritwik sir leave me.

Diya tried to free herself from Ritwik but all in vain.

Diya - Ritwik sir please leave me

This time Ritwik answered her while hugging her more closely- Sleep baby no one will disturb you.

Diya thought that Ritwik was thinking her as yogita so she said - Ritwik sir I am sorry but I am not yogita I am Diya Sir leave me otherwise your day will go bad if you see my face first.

Ritwik wakes up after listening this and broke the hug said in helpless tone- Diya I know you suffer a lot bhut kuch sunaya h logo ne tumhe but ab mai hu n koi ab tumhe kuch bhi suna nhi payega u don't have to feel sad or alone I am with you and always will with you baby.

Diya get up from bed smiled and said - Sir aap kya bol rhe why will I be sad I have everything which I want mai khush hu shyd aapko koi missundrestanding hui hai.

Ritwik looked her in disbelief n says - Kisse jhut bol rhi ho Diya mujhse ya khud se...kb tk apne andar rakhogi sb kuch...you don't need to be sorry for anything... share it with me whatever is it I am telling you na I am with you so please share with me.

Diya - Sir I am not lying...you yourself see me how happy I am... I don't need anyone I am not worthy of it.

Ritwik - Kyu kr rahi khud ka sath aisa please trust me ek bar mujh pe trust krke dekho mai sb thik kr dunga but please trust me I know us din tumne maa ko nhi maara tha I trust you.

Diya - Trust mujhpe kiya tha kisine or vaise bhi jb krna chahiye tha tb to nhi kiya ab kyu kr rhe aap that day no one let me speak to ab kya fayda hai.

Diya takes her bag and left noon mansion(No one saw Diya as there is no one in the mansion except servants as tara went to Raj's house to see him.)

Ritwik was crying and trying to know the depth of her from her word.

After Diya left Ritwik thought - I know bhut dard chupa rakha h tumne...I know hmne bhut galtiyan ki hai...or tumhare liye itna easy nhi ye sab accept krna pr from now onwards I won't let you suffer...you have to take it out everything pr mai ye kaise karu mai to use ye bhi nhi bta skta ki mujhe sach pta hai qki fir usse janna hoga ki mujhe sb kuch kaise pta chla or agr maine Neha aunty ka naam liya to ho skta ye unse milne ki zid kre tb mai kya karunga mai use Neha aunty ke murder ke baare me bhi nhi bata skte hu pta nhi vo kaise react kregi vo pehlee hi hr chiz ko lekr apne aapko blame krti h laddo ke bappa please ab aap hi mujhe koi rasta dikhao mai kaise handle karu ye sb... pr uske pehle mujhe mere laddo ke pas jana h use kuch khila kr use uski medicine deni ye jyda important h.

Ritwik called the servants and order them make something healthy and packed it as soon as possible.

Ritwik get fresh n up then went downstairs take the food and left for Diya's apartment because he knows she will be there only.

He went inside her apartment found no one he check her room also but when he was going back he hear someone's voice and he immediately recognise that this is Diya's voice like she was talking and laughing with someone. So he followed the voice there is a room its door was closed not locked then he eavesdropping the convo from outside.

Inside Diya was talking to her friend(ANY GUESS WHO IS THAT FRIEND)

Diya - U know friend aaj Ritwik sir was so different with me mtlb pata nhi kya ho gya h unhe... vo kh rhe the ki I have no one.. ki I am in pain or pta nhi kya kya u know he said ki he trust me like seriously (she laughed not fake one but the real one) suna tumne he trust me unhone bol to diya ki vo mujhe trust krte hai pr dekhna unhe sach nhi pta chlega till then he will not trust me vo jhut bol rhe h ki he trust me agr unhe sach me mujh pr trust hota to vo aakr mujhse puchte usi din ki actually tb hua kya or ab vo kh rhe ki trust me vo jante ki maine maa ko nhi maar tha like seriously tumhe bhi hasi aa rhi h n friend acha ab aise mt dekho mujhe mai janti hu tumhe kya janne chahte ho yhi n ki ye chot kaise lgi are vo ...mera n .. chota sa accident ho gya tha pr ab mai bilkul thik h dekho n please tum gussa mt ho you know n I love you. Acha chlo n ab hm ludo khelte hai bhut din ho gye n

And then she start playing Ludo with her friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my story so please vote on every part of the story and please share my story as much as you can.

Don't forget to guess who is Diya's friend.

Guys please comment and tell me did you all liked my story or not and please vote also

Guys now I giving you a target.

target- 35 likes and mostly 10 comments

For next chapter please complete the targets.