Part 10

Everyone was in guilt but suddenly Adaa stand up from the bench went from there. Everyone was behind her. She went to Diya's flat stand outside of her flat and about to go inside when everyone come their then they all went inside and what they saw inside which made them shock.

They went inside the living room and it has only one mat to sit which is tore somewhere  nothing else was their in the living room then they went inside the room and saw a small bad that too broken as if it was brought from second hand roadside shop.

They look around and finds Diya's book one side off the floor kept nicely. They saw  a broken cupboard whose door was broken and there were only two sets of clothes which was too old. They went inside the bathroom and saw an old bucket which has hole in it and a small jug was there nothing else. they come outside went towards the kitchen Vidhi went inside the kitchen and saw maggi packets, sugar, salts only like somebody who don't know how to cook was living on maggi only.Her eyes become moist as she remember something.

FLASHBACK

Vidhi was 8 years old and Diya was 4 years old. That time Vidhi loves Diya.

Vidhi was demanding her mom to make maggi.

Vidhi - Mom please mujhe n maggi khani or pizza and burger bhi.

Anu - Ha baby banaungi bt apni chhoti behan se to puch le vo kya khayegi

She ran to her room where Diya was coloring the drawing book

Vidhi - Sweetie mom hmare liye maggi bna rhi tu khayegi ?

Diya - No didu

Vidhi - kyu?

Diya- Maggi yeww! meleko mit (vomit) aati hai.

Vidhi- But tumne to pehle bhi khai hai n

Diya-  Haa but meleko usta test acta(uska taste acha) nhi lga tha.

Vidhi- okay pizza ya burger khayegi?

Diya nodded in yes.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Vidhi broke down remember Diya's hatred towards maggi and now she only ate maggi.

Everyone rush towards her after listening her as they were in living room.

Om- What happened Vidhi?

Vidhi - Guys she used to hate maggi. She used to puke when she ate maggi and now she is living on maggi only.

Om hugged her.

Adaa ( tears in her eyes)- I saw her room there is no warm clothes or duvet how she used to sleep in winters her windows is also broken

Nishant- Everytime she had smile on her face because of that we thought that she must be happy.

Om- That day uncle tell us that he asked Diya that how much many she want and she only tell him that Anu maa gave her a lot of money she only wants that he just pay her school or college fees that day we also believe him.

Ritwik - They betrayed us Mom and Shekhar uncle they were lying to us every fucking time or we like fools believe them. We never try to check on her. Now we have to do something to findout who is the muderer of Choti maa I want him any how but before that we have to confront Nandini that why she never try to oppose us? why she was silent in these years ? 

They come back to hospital.

Here after gaining her conscious. Diya saw a doctor standing beside her and blue devils was standing ouside of the room.

Doctor - Are you fine Diya?

Diya nodded in yes with a smile.

Doctor- Do you have anyone in your family ?

Diya saw blue devils and then doctor and nodded in no but her smile didn't left her face.

"Ok so  you will get discharged in two days. Hope you can managed afterwards ," Doctor

She nodded in yes and doctor left

Doctor went outside and call blue devils in his room.

Inside the room

Ritwik(while getting tensed)-  Doctor aap hme yaha lekr kyu aaye anything serious Diya thik h n ?

Doctor - Mr. Noon please calm down

Doctor get a call and he tell Ritwik to wait for two minutes and after the call ended.

Doctor answered Ritwik  - Mr. Noon calm down first and listen to me Diya's condition is fine but she is very weak you have take good care of her. Please be with her all the time she needs you.

Ritwik get suspicious after listening his  last line and again asked to doctor- Doctor pakka n she is fine or there is something which I need to know.

Doctor while getting nervous- No.. no.. Mr. Noon there is nothing aap bekaar hi tension le rhe hai ab bas unka khyal rakhiye ab mai chlta hu mujhe dusre patient ko dekhna hai

Doctor hurriedly left the room and here blue devils was confused after seeing the Doctor's change behaviour.

Nishant- Ritwik tujhe doctor ki baate kuch ajeeb nhi lgi 

Ritwik - Haa Nishant mujhe bhi shaq ho rha ki doctor hmse kuch chupa rhe h kher mujhe abhi sirf meri baby ke pas jana hai usee gale lagana 

Adaa, Vidhi, Om, Nishant - Hme bhi  hmari sweetie milna hai use khub sara pyaar krna hai.

They were coming back to Diya's  room but Ritwik get a from an unknown number he recieved the call and said Hello 

Neha- Hell... hello Ritwik beta mai.. mai neha bol rhi hu beta use pta chl gaya h ki tumko sach pta hai please beta Diya ko bacha lo nhi to use maar dega vo mere bhi piche pda h mujhe nhi pta mai kab tak zinda rahungi pr beta please meri bachhi ki jaan bacha lo please beta and...

Ritwik - hello aunty aunty aap thik ho n aap  btao aap kaha ho hm abhi aake aaoko bacha lenge 

then he listen a blast sound from the other side  and call ended

Ritwik - Guys Diya ki jaan khatre me hme use yaha se le jana hoga jldi chlo

And he ran towards Diya's room.

They all went to Diya's room but for their shock Diya was nowhere in the room.

They get tensed. they start finding her in the hospital but they didn't get any clue about her.

Suddenly Ritwik said I know who knows about my baby's whereabout guys lets go 

Adaa- But kaha Ritwik or kisse pta hoga sweetie ke baare me.

Ritwik- Guys chlo jldi hmare pas bt krne ka time nhi hai 

They sit in the car Ritwik was driving and to their shock Ritwik turn the car towards their house.

They were about to go inside their house but suddenly Vidhi stop everyone and made them turn towards Diya's flat.

They were shocked to the scenerio.

Ritwik muttered- Diya...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my story so please vote on every part of the story and please share my story as much as you can. 

Guys please comment and tell me did you all liked my story or not and please vote also