Part 20

Ritwik came and saw Diya slept. He finally got calm after seeing her sleeping peacefully then his attention went to the Doctor who was looking stressed after seeing his face Ritwik again got tensed and asked.

Ritwik: Uncle is everything alright? Diya is fine, right?

Doctor: Diya is fine now but I have some doubts about her health. Can you please tell me about her medical records if there are any?

Ritwik: I don't have much knowledge about this but she had a hole in her heart that got operated on in her childhood only.  

Doctor: Okay Can you bring me her reports? 

Ritwik: Sorry Doctor I don't have her Reports with me,

Doctor: It's not an issue. We will do something about that but I want to know if something happened to her in the past that can give her trauma or affect her mental health which you didn't tell me yet.

After Listening to the Doctor's question Ritwik gets sad and remembers everything that happened to her till now. He just nodded his head in yes.

Doctor: If you can please tell me so I can start her right treatment.

Ritwik is hesitant to tell him but the Doctor requests him.

Doctor: For the sake of Diya please tell me otherwise maybe we will not be able to save her.

Ritwik(shocked): What do you mean by you will not be able to save her just now you said she is fine then why are you saying this?

Doctor: I also said that I have some doubts regarding her health.

Ritwik: I do not understand anything that you are trying to say.

Doctor: First tell me what happened to her in the past then I will be able to say anything.

Ritwik nodded his head and then told everything he knew or got to know from Neha aunty even started crying while telling him.

Ritwik(crying): But I don't know anything after she left the house till before 2 days.

Doctor:  okay Ritwik first calm down and listen Now I have to take some test of Diya because as I said I have some doubts.

Ritwik calmed down and tried to understand the doctor's words sensing Ritwik's confusion he explained everything to him and also discussed the check-ups that had to be done by tomorrow only.

Meanwhile, outside the room, all the family members were tensed but Nishant was in deep thought.

Nishant (thoughts): We are missing something how is it possible that only in 1-2 days all these happened there is something that we are not able to identify like  Sweetie's condition, Uncle's health, Neha's aunt's murder and most importantly the truth which was hidden till now and still a mystery. I have to do something I want to know about that cruel man or woman who killed my Anu maa and made my sweetie's life miserable.

Ritwik came outside the room while crying. Blue Devil's other member came forward and hugged him tightly all were feeling guilty and helpless seeing Diya and Ritwik like this.

After some time seeing Ritwik alone his father came and sat Beside Ritwik to ask about Diya's health and why the Doctor was calling him inside. Is anything serious? 

Ritwik told everyone nothing about this and requested not to tell anyone about this.

Target: 110 votes 50 comments

If you find any mistakes or you want to give any ideas regarding my story feel free to message me I will be glad to talk.

Please complete the targets. I will update the next part only when the targets of votes and comments are complete.