Part 15

And then she start playing Ludo with her friend.

Ritwik heard everything and thought- Diya tumhe kaise smjhau mai ...mai ab tumhare sath hmesha rhunga pr usse pehle I have to know Diya kisse bt kr rhi thi.

He went inside and shocked to see the scene.

there was no one and Diya was playing carrom alone and talking like someone was there.

Ritwik- Yaha to koi nhi hai...iska mtlb she was so alone in her life that she start imagining people around her. kya kar diya hum sbne iske sath....hm sbne ise aisa bna diya h ki vo apna akelapan dur krne ke liye she start hallucinating person...mai kabhi apne aap ko maaf nhi kr paunga.

Ritwik was standing on the door looking towards Diya who was laughing while playing and thought- I will never let this carefree laugh go away from your face Diya but next time it won't be because of imaginary people but the real ones.

With this thought Ritwik went inside and sit beside Diya as she was busy her own world so She didn't notice Ritwik.

Ritwik calls her soflt- Diya

Diya was busy on her world but when she heard someone calling her so she come out of it and turn her face and saw or say she was shocked to see Ritwik there she get sacred and stammering due to fear- s..si..sir you he....here?

Ritwik cups her cheeks and said- Diya tumhe kya hua h...bolo mujhe...kisse bt kr rhi ho?

Diya- s...sir sorry but please dont snatch my friend from me.... if you say then I will leave this house also but please don't snatch my friend.

Ritwik held her shoulders- Diya koi nhi yaha mere or tumhare alawa koi bhi nhi.

Diya- Sir kya bol rhe h aap h n mera friend(pointed towards her opposite where she thinks her friend is standing) Friend say na Ritwik sir is saying you are not here...tell him na (to Ritwik)sir see ... even friend is saying.

Ritwik shakes her from shoulders-Diya koi nhi yaha....suna tumne...koi nhi yaha except u and me.

Diya becomes angry remove his hands from her shoulders- Sir I know u hate me I know everyone hates me pr iska mtlb ye nhi h ki aap mere friend ko bhi hate kro or even if you hate him then also it's ok but please leave us alone.

Ritwik was shocked to see Diya angry and answer back him.

Before he can do anything Diya takes his hand and start dragging him to throw out of room.

While she was dragging him. He was looking towards her thinking- Hm sbne kitni buri halat bna di tumhari pr it's high time to face the reality and come out your imaginary world.

So he stopped her hold her from shoulders and said little loudly- wake up Diya come out of this imaginary world...see the truth..no one is there...no one..suna tumne...no one look around and come to the reality.

Diya look around then look towards Ritwik and whisper- koi nhi hai?

Ritwik nodded his head in yes.

Diya start breathing fast and starts shouting- koi nhi h...koi nhi hai.....sb chle gye....ahhhhhhhh

She jerks Ritwik and fell down on the floor closed her eyes and cover her eyes with her hands.

Diya says while her breathing was getting abnormal-koi nhi hai......ahhhhhh

Ritwik also sits on the floor and try to hold her but everytime she jerks him again shouts koi nhi hai.

Finally after a lot of efforts and being jerked by her. Ritwik hold her and hugs her tightly with one hand and other one caressing her hair while kissing her head.

As soon as Ritwik hugged Diya. She stops shouting but her breath was still abnormal.

After few min Ritwik feels her whole body weight on himself he looked down and found her unconscious.

Without thinking he picked her ran to his car with Diya on his lap and starts driving with one hand while from other hand he was hugging her keeping her close.

He drives fastly and went to his family doctor's hospital and takes her directly to his cabin.

Ritwik ( in chocked voice)- Uncle check her please.

Doc- Ritwik make her lie and tell me what happened to her ?

Ritwik tells him everything but never left her hand.

Doc checked her and say- Ritwik as you are saying she was hallucinating so when you made her aware of it she get an attack and this is her first time someone made her aware of reality that's why its nothing but if someone again made her realize things might be get out of our hand but the best thing is she calm down when you hugged her so make sure you are with her everytime and make sure she never feels lonely again because if she felt alone then she again went to that zone and ha jaisa ki tumne bola ki Diya us room me jakr hi bt krti hai to use us room se jitna dur rakh skte ho rakho if possible us flat ko hi uske samne mt aane do otherwise vo kuch n kuch krke vaha jarur chli jayegi.

Ritwik while crying- Doc meri laddo thik ho jayegi n

Doctor- Please calm down beta and yes she will be fine and for now you can take her home and take care of her.

Ritwik- ok doctor. (to Diya) itna kuch ho rha tha tumhare sath then also we were so rude with you.

Doc- Get a grip on yourself young man....she needs you..u can't fall weak.

Ritwik nods and Pick Diya in his arms almost hugging her and hiding her face in his chest. He sits in his car with her in his lap and drives to his father's house.

Ritwik reached his father's house picked Diya in his arms hiding her face in crook of his neck hugging her closely. He was about to enter in house when Tara as she was here to see raj's condition stopped him. He saw his mother disgustingly.

Tara shouts- What the hell is this girl doig in your arm? and where do you think you are taking her?

Ritwik- Mom first don't shout and can't you see she is unconscious and I am taking her into my room.

Tara- If she is unconscious then throw her anywhere but she can't stay in my house.

Ritwik- Mom for your kind information this is not your house this is my father's house so don't you dare to stop me to taking her inside

Because of their shouting everyone came to hall hear everything and before Tara can speak Raj angrily said- Ritwik take her to your room and come to my room I want to talk to you and(Looking towards Adaa, Om, Vidhi, Nishant) with you all also so came as soon as possible. and you Tara if you are done with your formality of taking care of me then you can go to your noon mansion.

Tara- How can you say that.... I really care for u Raj

Raj- Tara please stop your acting I know you so stop your drama I am fed of this and get out of my house.

Tara- Raj please

Raj- I said get out of my house.

then tara left and everyone including raj went to Raj's room.

---------------------------------------------------------

If you like my story so please vote on every part of the story and please share my story as much as you can.

What do you think why raj call everyone to his room what he wanted to tell?

Guys please comment and tell me did you all liked my story or not and please vote also

Guys now I giving you a target.

target- 50 likes and mostly 20 comments

For next chapter please complete the targets.