Part 11

When Doctor went out the room and Diya was lying there silently and thought - Bappa! ab mai kya karungi mere pas is month ke last bs 500 rupees hi bache hai mai hospital bills kaise pay karungi but diyu bills pay krne se pehle tujhe pta krna hoga ki bill h kitna kya pta bill inhi paise me settle ho jaye, then she asked to the nurse who was standing there managing the machine which is connected to Diya's body

Diya- Nurse How much is my bill?

Nurse looked at her confusingly as why a millionaire's wife is asking about bill so she told her- Why are you asking about the bill your husband already paid it?

Diya was startled by the word husband but ignoring it she told - just for knowledge.

Though she was not convinced from her answer but still she answered - "20000"

And nurse left the room.

Diya eyes widened. She thought - o god! 20000 that much how will I pay back to Ritwik sir. Already Ritwik sir has already helped me lot even after what I did in past and now this how I pay him this much amount. Whatever may happen I have to repay him I have to join cafe also. I already used my leaves. If I not join from today they will deduct the money from my salary first I have to leave from there as soon as possible because I don't have much time for cafe its 1 I have to join cafe from 3 Bappa! please help me with that thought she left the hospital silently without getting notice from anyone.

She came out from the hospital with many difficulties as she has fracture in her leg and she don't want to get notice as well.

She hire a auto and went to her home and as auto vala bhaiya was very nice person he helped her to go inside the apartment.

Then she changed her dress and take her bag and come out from the apartment lock the door and she start walking with difficulties and she again start thinking - oh shit! It's 2:30 . I have to reach cafe on 3 and with this broken leg I have to hire a auto again bappa! these useless expenses.

She somehow come near the gate of her apartment and waited for auto leaning to the wall.

That time Blue Devils notice Diya and they are shocked because she was not able to stand properly.

Ritwik when he saw Diya - Diya...

Nishant- She can't even stand properly .

Adaa not letting him complete she said- but she is going somewhere but where

Vidhi - Why she want to go somewhere in this condition?

Om - Guys are you out of your mind instead of going there you all are standing here and talking and bhai what happened why are you standing here like statue?

Ritwik- Let's go guys

They were about to go but they saw Diya sitting in a auto so they sit in there car go behind her.

Meanwhile here Diya was thinking about the bill how she will pay him- I only get 5000 from cafe in which 3000 spend over on my food and all what should I do ? Idea I will skip some of my meals in the start and end of the month and I will also start cleaning work in the mall in front of the cafe from today itself they need a cleaner also i saw their add vacancy for cleaners. It will help me out and in 2-3 months I can repay sir yes!yes! Diya you are so intelligent.

Diya's thought get disturb by auto vale bhaiya as they reached her cafe. She get down pay him and somehow went inside the cafe and Blue Devils also get down from the car they saw her going inside where Diya's manager asked her," What happened to you Diya ? How will you manage to take orders ?"

Diya smiled to her said tying the apron around her body- Its's nothing mam I will manage.

Taking the notepad and pen she went to take orders with a smile. All this while Blue Devils who heard everything from behing the wall was astonished

Ritwik- Nothing? is she crazy? I mean its clearly not anything ! damn this girls ! Doctor clearly told that she needs bed rest why she didn't rest in her home what's the need to come .

Adaa - We have to go inside otherwise she will hurt herself more.

They went inside went to manager's table to talk to her.

Ritwik- Hello ma'am I am Ritwik Noon. I need your help.

Manager(as she recognised him so she can't refuse his request )- Hello sir Sure, sir boliye n meri kya help chahiye aapko.

Ritwik- Nothing bus aaj se Diya yaha pr work nhi kregi

Manager- Ok sir jaisa aap bole.

Manager call Diya.

Diya who was unaware about all this she came to manager's table and saw Blue Devils there.

Ritwik - Diya tum aaj se yaha kaam nhi krogi.

Diya- nodded in yes with smile on her face.

Then Diya untie her apron give back to the manager take her bag and went away.

While all this Blue devils was astonish to find Diya silent that too smiling like nothing happened.

They come behind Diya for their shock she was again nowhere to be seen so they thought that she went back to her home.

They also going back to her flat but they get a call from raj's P.A. that it's an emergency. So they immediately went to raj's house as tara and raj lives in different house.

When they reach there they get to know that someone mixed poison into Raj's food but they got to know poison in time so they admitted Raj is in hospital but now he is fine. After meeting his father Ritwik was thinking something then said to other member of his group.

Ritwik- Guys only in one day Diya met the accident, Neha aunty was killed by someone and Now Dad is in hospital what is happening around us koi to hai jo hme Laddo se dur krne ke liye ye sb kr rha hai pr kon or jitna bhi Neha aunty ne btaya tha us hisaab se to killer hmare ghr se hi koi h guys think kon ho skta hai jisne ye sb kiya hai

Here Diya went to mall's manager and ask for work and she get the work and she join immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my story so please vote on every part of the story and please share my story as much as you can.

Guys please comment and tell me did you all liked my story or not and please vote also