Part 17

Ritwik: Ada and Vidhi, you both know that you can't lie to me, so why do you lie in front of me? Come on, tell me quickly, what were you thinking?

Adaa: Nothing brother, I was just thinking about how we can convince Diya that we are guilty.

Vidhi: Yes, I was also thinking the same because whatever is wrong we have done to her, and if anyone will be in her place will not forgive us, I don't think Diya will forgive us.

Ritwik: Hey you guys don't take tension about this at all I know how to pacify Diya, You guys also go take some rest You guys are also stressed from yesterday You guys also need rest.

Adaa: Brother, speak straight, you want to spend time with your laddu, why are you making excuses?

Vidhi smiles at this and Ritwik goes to Adaa and speaks holding her ear

Ritwik: Choti, you are not saying too much today.

Adaa: ah! It hurts brother Please and Vidhi why are you standing there and laughing Tell Bhai to let me go.

Vidhi(speaks laughing): Hey what should I say It is your brother or sister's matter don't drag me into this I am going to rest Bye bye Adaa & Ritwik and she left there.

Adaa: Bhai, forgive me today, I will not tease you for sure.

Ritwik: you have to my baby sister

Adaa: Yes brother for sure Now let me go please pretty please.

 Ritwik leaves her. Adaa also quickly runs to her room and Ritwik smiles seeing her

Ritwik comes to his room and sees that Diya is still sleeping, so he goes and sits next to her and starts caressing her head and hugging her, he also falls asleep taking the support of the bedrest. After some time, Diya opens her eyes and sees that Ritwik is sitting next to her and has fallen asleep while sitting. She gets scared as soon as she sees Ritwik, and she starts panicking, due to which Ritwik also wakes up.

Diya (while crying): Sorry sir, don't know how I came to your room, sorry sir, whatever punishment you give me, I accept it, but please let me go now, please sir. and then start crying loudly.

Ritwik: Laddu! Calm down baby don't panic I will not give you any punishment I have brought you here now you will stay here with me baby Please calm down baby it will affect your health 

Ritwik hugs Diya and tries to calm her down, but she frees herself from Ritwik, runs out of the room and comes downstairs, followed by Ritwik who tries to stop her, calls her but She does not stop and listens to her voice, other people also come. When Diya was going out, Om and Nishant were also coming from the police station and they stopped her from going and they also tried to calm her down.

But they are not able to calm Diyaa, everyone starts getting scared after seeing Diyaa like this because if Diyaa continues to panic like this then her health can also be affected. Ritvik is not able to see his Diyaa like this, he tries to pacify her but it has no effect on Diyaa, so he finally gives up and slaps her.

And Diyaa becomes calm, everyone breathes a sigh of relief seeing Diyaa calm and Ritwik hugs her and starts crying but Diyaa is not affected by Ritwik's crying.

Ritwik (while crying): Diyaa bachhe! Please calm down, we will do whatever you say, We have come to know the truth that it was not your fault, Please forgive us all.

Still no effect on Diyaa she was just stiff in shock like a statue.

Ritwik broke the hug and saw Diya that she was in shock he held her arms and shook her and Diya came out of shock and saw that everyone was near her. and she just looked at everyone.

Ritwik (looking at Diya like that and asking her): What happened Diya, Is there any problem, Is it hurting somewhere, Please tell me what happened to me.

Diya: Sir, shall I go home?

Ritvik: Laddu please bachhe, from now on you will not call me sir and as for your leaving, you will not go anywhere, you will stay here with us.

Adaa: Yes doll, now you will stay with us OK.

Vidhi: Sweety won't you stay with your didu?

Nishant: Yes babydoll, we will have a lot of fun.

Om: Please children please stay with us please please, please

RP: Daughter, now you will stay with me, will you not listen to your Raj uncle?

Everyone tries to convince Diya to stay there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Target: 80 votes 30 comments

Here's a surprise for you all

Please complete the targets. I will update the next part only when the targets of votes and comments are complete.