eight

Changed the face claim for Kianna! If you want to see check back in characters💕

𝗞𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥
𝟮𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
♈︎

"Girl! Thank you so much! I know it was last minute too, but I'm sure everything will be great!" Kianna smiled at her clients kind words.

She was dropping off her last order of the day, which was a quick cater for a baby shower, and since she had nothing else going on she didn't mind picking up the small order.

"Of course, You look beautiful by the way! please let me know how everything tastes, I hope you enjoy your day." Kianna said, dusting off the imaginary dust from her hands once everything was placed and organized correctly.

The order had consisted of : baked Mac and cheese, ribs, chicken, pork, some greens and rice.

Amelia, her client, had given her the order 3 days before her baby shower, and had told her she didn't have to make much since her mother was also cooking.

She just hoped everyone enjoyed it, it had been a little while since she first started back up her business and this was one of her first orders since she's been back.

Some more small greetings and conversation passed between the pair before it was finally time for Kianna to go.

"Well I have to start heading home—but if you can, please tag me in any videos and leave me a review whenever you have time! Once again congrats on your baby," waving bye, she made her way to her car letting out a tired breathe as soon as she sat.

She did make decent money today since she had charged the client the squeeze in fee, as well as travel. But she didn't expect the drive to be so long.

Reversing out of the driveway, calm music played throughout her speakers as she began the long drive back home.

The music was soon interrupted however by an automated voice.

"Pest with two pink heart emojis is calling,"

Kianna felt her lips pull into a grin at Samir's contact, the pair had been spending a lot of time lately, and the more time they spent the more Kianna wasn't pushing the friend boundary.

Recently despite them not spending as much time because he was back in the gym, Samir seemed to be the only person consuming her mind as of lately, and although she was happy she was also very nervous at the familiar feeling.

Answering the call Samir's deep raspy voice rumbled throughout her car speakers, "wassup pretty, you finished your order?"  He asked.

"Yea, I'm on my way home right now, you want me to stop by the gym and bring you some?"

Her energy had picked up as soon as she heard his voice and as 'clingy' as she might of sounded she wanted to be around him for a bit.

She'd rather be bored with him then by herself.

He chuckled over the speaker, "you missed me huh?," he paused, rustling going on in the background before he was heard again, "Good because I missed you too."

A smile was on her face as she playfully rolled her eyes,  quickly remembering he couldn't see her," what you want me to bring you? I'm close to chick fil a and shake shack right now."

"Either one it don't matter— thank you though, imma send you some money."

"Why you giving me money and I offered to bring it to you? I'm good Mir—"