Raph and Casey

At Night In New York

In the lair, Jamey was walking to her and Raph's room until she sees Raph walk out. "Where are you going?" Jamey asks him while leaning on the wall as Raph walks over to her. "I am going out." Raph said to her. "Why?" Jamey asks him while Raph kisses her cheek. "I am just taking a walk, I will be back soon." Raph said to her and he walks away from Jamey.

Topside 

There was a shop that was being robbed by the leader of the thugs that Raph and Jamey caught. "And you keep them up. Got that? And don't let me catch you calling the cops." He threatened the owner of the store. Then two chains wrapped around the robber's arms. "What? Not again." He said as he gets pulled up onto the rooftop and gets thrown into a wall then he slides to the ground. "Didn't I take care of you last week?" Raph asks in his Nightwatcher outfit as he approached the guy. "Hey. oh, no. Come on, now. Wait." The man said as he tries to get back up. Raph lifted the guy up by his shirt then he readies his fist for a punch. "I'm very disappointed in you, knucklehead." Raph said in a mocking scolding tone. "Guess night school's in session." Raph said to him and was ready to punch until he gets interrupted by a whistle. Raph and the guy turn to see a guy with a bat wearing a hockey mask. Raph knew it was Casey who was leaning against the wall. "Hope I'm not disturbing class. Hey, night watcher, need any teaching assistants?" Casey asks as he bat resting on his shoulder before he hops down. "Oh, no. Casey." Raph quietly muttered to himself. "I got this one covered, pal. Thanks, but no, thanks." Raph said to him as he punched the guy in the face without looking making Casey point his bat at Raph. "You think you own these rooftops? I happen to think you could use my help. And I could use a sidekick." Casey said to him while Raph got a chain ready. "You may have everyone else fooled, but you haven't fooled me, Raph." Casey said to him then Raph throws his chain at Casey's bat. The chain wrapped around the bat and Raph yanked it away from Casey. "Yeah, well, guess what, pal. Now you- Hey, wait a minute." Raph said then he groans. "How did you know it was me?" Raph asks as he begin to remove his helmet. "Wasn't that hard, man. You know, you look like a big, metal turtle." Casey said to him while he moves up his mask on his head. "Eh, it's that obvious, huh?" Raph asks him making Casey nod. "I should've stayed in law school." The two hear the guy said from behind them making the two turn. "Ain't that cute? He's trying to get away." Casey said then Raph looks at his friend and the two share a smile before putting on their helmet and mask on again. "Well, looks like I got a sidekick." Casey said to himself. "Yeah, right. You're the sidekick." Raph said to him before the two take care of the thug. Casey and Raph left the guy dangling by his leg with a chain holding him pinned to the streetlight with an arrow.

Casey and Raph were now sitting on a rooftop. "What was I supposed to do... sit around, wait for Leo to come back and save the day? I mean, we haven't heard word one from him...since Splinter sent him away on his little vacation. You think these lowlifes take vacations at the first sign of pressure? No. The criminal element of this city may be guilty of a lot of things....but being quitters ain't one of them. You know, I don't even care about Leo anymore." Raph said to Casey who was listening to him while Raph puts his helmet in a bag. "Kind of hope he never comes back." Raph mutter to himself. "Come on, aren't you being a little hard on the guy?" Casey asks him. "I don't know. It's possible. I guess if I could live anywhere other than the city, I'd go too. But I could never leave this place, I can't leave my family and I can't leave my girlfriend. I can't even sleep without the sound of the subway rumbling over my head. I guess it comes from growing up with a houseful of brothers." Raph said to Casey. "Are you and Jesse still not talking to each other?" Casey asks him making Raph look at him. "What do you think? Jesse can't stand me." Raph said to him. "Have you though about saying sorry to her about what you called her?" Casey asks him making Raph look at the road not answering him. "Does Jamey know you do this?" Casey asks him. "No, she doesn't know." Raph said to him not looking at Casey. "I'm not trying to tell you what to do. I'm just saying that if Leo was my brother, I'd find a way to work it out. But that's just me. I got my own issues, you know? Like back at home, with April. There's this whole thing about settling down....that makes me miss the old times. I don't know if I can be the grownup she needs me to be." Casey said to Raph when Casey didn't get an answer from Raph he turn to see the turtle asleep. "Good talk, Raph." Casey said to him

In The Lair

In the living room, the turtles were seated and watching television. Jesse was on her way to her room when Jamey left her and Raph's room and they immediately ran into each other.  "Have you seen Raph?" Jesse asks her. "He is out right now." Jamey said to her and she walks pass Jesse. "Jamey." Jesse calls her sister who turns to her. "Raph is up to something, so if you know anything, please let me know." Jesse said to her making Jamey look away from her. "Raph, hold off telling me everything." Jamey said to her before walking away from Jesse. Jamey walks over to the living room until she gets lifted by two muscular arms. "Raph." Jamey said as she looks at Raph who gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go to bed." Raph said to her as he holds Jamey's hand. The two walk up the stairs where the rooms were. Raph sees Jesse leaning by her room door watching him as Jamey enter their room. "You want something?" Raph asks Jesse who just walks into her room not answering Raph.

Later, Jesse walks back into the living room where Cheyenne was in. Cheyenne looks at Jesse who sits down on the other armchair with a book in her hands. Cheyenne walks over to Jesse who looks at her. "How are you holding up?" Cheyenne asks her while sitting on the chair's arm. "I guess now." Jesse said to her while Tasneem walks over to them. "Have you been getting enough sleep?" Tasneem asks Jesse while Mikey walks in with a pizza box. "I think so." Jesse said to her while Donnie walks into the room. "We know you go out at night but the lack of sleep directly affects how you think and feel. Even after just one night without enough rest, you can feel drowsy during the day with slowed thinking, lack of energy, and an irritable mood." Cheyenne said to her. "Cheye..." Jesse said to her but Cheyenne cuts her off. "While the short-term impacts are more noticeable, chronic sleep deprivation can heighten the long-term risk of physical and mental health problems." Cheyenne said to her then she sees that the group was looking at her. "Sorry, about that." Cheyenne said to them with a little smile. "That's my girl." Donnie said to himself then he looks at Jesse. "Try to get some sleep tonight Jesse." Donnie said to her making Jesse nod. "I will try." Jesse said to him then Mikey hugs her. "Tonight, your health should take precedence over worrying about New York." Mikey said to her making after giving him a friendly smile, Jesse initiates a conversation with the group, which continues until everyone is dozing out.