Family Feud

In The Courtyard

The group was fighting the Foot, Mikey and Tasneem fight together, Donnie and Cheyenne use their bo fighting side by side, Raph, Jamey and Jesse fighting along side one another. Jesse sees a Foot ninja was going to grab Raph. "Raph, duck!" Jesse yells making Raph put his head into his shell as Jesse does a spinning kick at the ninja's head knocking him out. Raph pops his head out of his shell and gives Jesse a nod who returns it. Raph then runs at more Foot while Tasneem, Mikey and April run forward while ducking flying kicks from the Foot. "Little help, guys." Jamey said to Donnie and Cheyenne as she runs over to them with Raph. "We're on it." Donnie said to them as Cheyenne takes a few steps away. Raph grabs onto Donnie's Bo-Staff with Jamey doing the same with Cheyenne. Cheyenne and Donnie swung them around in a circle knocking the Foot around them. "Guys lets move!" Jesse yells as she takes lead with everyone following her. The group ran across by using the heads of the Foot. "Heads up, dudes." Mikey said to them then Jamey kicks away a Foot member. "Goal!" Tasneem yells as the group got to solid ground. "Guys, front door's open. Now." Apirl said to them as she sheathed her sword. "Two minutes for high sticking!" Casey yells as the group follows them but Raph and Jamey stay behind. Raph threw a Foot memeber into the crowd then Jamey pulls out a smoke bomb and threws it down. Jamey and Raph quickly caught up with the others. "Dudes, that rocked." Mikey said to them as the group runs. "Let's go again." Tasneem said to them as Jesse and Raph pulls ahead of the group. The two kick two Foot ninjas that were guarding the door out of the way. The group enters the building, then they turn to see the Foot running their way. "Jess, what do we do?" Mikey asks her. "I'm working on it." Jesse said to him as Cheyenne see a vase and had an idea. "Casey." Cheyenne calls him making Casey look at her. "You break it, you buy it." Cheyenne said to him as she points at the vase. "Yeah, right." Casey said as he pulls out his hickey stick and he smash the vase making the metal door come down blocking the entrance. "Yeah. All right." Raph cheers as Mikey and Tasneem give Casey a high five. "All right. Nice." Tasneem said to him as the group enters the the main room. "Nice work, Jones." April said to him as she pinches his bottom while her and Jesse run past him. "I have my moments." Casey said to her. "So smooth." Jamey said to him as her and Raph walk pass him. "Whoa, check it out." Cheyenne said to Donnie. "That would be the swirling vortex to another world, I assume." Donnie said to her. "Cool. I want one." Tasneem said to them.

Mikey walks over to a cage and he peeks into it. "Leo, is that you?" Mikey asks then a monster roared at him making Mikey fell back onto the ground. "Sorry, wrong cage." Mikey said to it while Raph looks into another cage and he sees Leo. "Leo. I got him." Raph said to them. "Out of the way, please." Donnie said to Raph as Cheyenne runs over to the cage and she sets a fast-acting bomb. Cheyenne taps some buttons on it before it starts to beep. Cheyenne steps away and everyone covers their ears then the bomb blew getting the door off. Raph peeks inside to see Leo waking up. "Hey, buddy. Come on, man." Raph said as he helps Leo out of the cage. "Up we go. There you go." Raph said to him as Leo coughs but he keeps his balance. Jesse takes the katanas off her back and she hands it to Raph. "I'm sorry about what I said." Raph said to him. "I forgive you." Leo said to him. "You're gonna need these if you're gonna lead us out of here." Raph said to him as he hands Leo his swords. "I'm gonna need you too." Leo said to him with a smile then Leo looks at Jesse who gives him a smile.

Then they hear a scream making them turn to see Winters flying through the air and he hits the ground hard. "Winters." Cheyenne said looking at the guy. "Looks more like fall. Get it?" Mikey asks them. "Mikey, remember our talk." Tasneem said to him as Casey moves his mask to the top of his head. "Looks like someone got to him before us." Casey said to them while Jesse looks up to see the Generals. "Is he dead?" Tasneem asks them making Mikey take one of Casey's hockey sticks and he uses it to shove Winters shoulder but got no reaction. "Not so immortal, huh, dudes?" Mikey said to them then suddenly Winters woke u scaring the group. Jesse steps back into Leo who puts an arm around her lower back. "Your time's run out, Winters." April said to him making Winters turn to the group. "Miss O'Neil. I must have hit my head pretty hard. I'm seeing giant turtles." Yaotl said to her. "We know what you're up to, Winters. We know about the portal...and we think that it's time you sent all these monsters home." Apirl said to him.

Then the doors open and the Foot runs into the room but stops at what they saw. "I couldn't agree with you more. It is time to put an end to the curse that I have brought upon myself.....and this world." Yaotl said to them as he stands up. "That's what this is about, Miss O'Neil: penance. I must return all thirteen beasts or our curse will continue. And that is a torment I can no longer bear." Yaotl said to them. "Then you should be put out of your misery." The group hears a deep voice as the Generals walks over to them. "I think we walked in on a family feud, guys." Leo said to them. "You think?" Jesse said to him sarcastically. "The time has come to reopen the portal and rain destruction upon the Earth." Agulia said to them. "Nothing will stand in our way....when we have an army at our command." Gato said to them. "My brothers, I-" 

"We are no brothers to you!"

Agulia yells at Winters. "With one monster still free, the curse will never be broken." Gato said to them then the female steps forward. "We shall finish what we began all those years ago. And we will finally have our victory." Serpiente said to them. "Join us. Join us, Foot Clan. Swear your allegiance to us and no harm will befall you." Agulia said to them making the Foot walk forward but Karai stops them. "The Foot ninja is not without honor. We work for Winters, not you." Karai said to them and she does a hand sign and the Foot ran off. "Okay, what does that mean?" April asks her. "It means we're going to help you. My ninja will find the last monster and you will bring it back here." Karai said to her then Karai looks at Jesse who gives her a nod. "Hurry, we don't have much time." Karai said to them and she runs away. "April, Casey go with her." Jesse said to them making the two nod and they follow Karai. "Hey. I got shotgun." Casey says to them.