Chapter 7: A Challenge

"W-What!" VioletSky stared at him in shock, "HawkWing! Please!" "Leave now VioletSky!" HawkWing growled.

VioletSky looked at HailHeart. He looked at her sadly. "A-Are you coming with me?" VioletSky asked, tears formed in her eyes.

"Sorry Violet. I have to stay with the pack and get revenge, but after-" HailHeart got cut off. "DON'T call me Violet! I'm not your mate anymore!" VioletSky shouted. Tears fell down her muzzle.

HailHeart stared at her, shocked. VioletSky flew out of the den.

"Now that she is gone, we don't have to worry about her selling us out," RaggedClaw smirked.

HailHeart stared at the entrance of the den. "Hey HailHeart! Stop looking outside. We need to prepare for when BlueCrystal, MoonBeam, and WaterLight hypnotize everyone," HawkWing said.

HailHeart dug his claws into the ground. His eyes flared with anger. He whipped around at the speed of light, "YOU EXILED HER!" HawkWing was taken aback, "Excuse you. I don't think you get the call on who stays and leaves!" HawkWing growled.

"Maybe I will. I challenge you to a mashindano! If I win, you leave and never return. If you win, I'll leave," HailHeart glared at him, "And when I win, VioletSky will be let back in, and we won't kill the king and queen!"

"Wow. You're joining VioletSky now huh? Fine. Bring it on," HawkWing flapped his wings and flew out. HailHeart growled and followed.

"We need to stall the hypnosis. FireFlame, get WaterLight, BlueCrystal, and MoonBeam. They need to watch the mashindano," RaggedClaw ordered. FireFlame nodded. He flew out of the den.

HawkWing and HailHeart went right infront of the tree.

The news spread fast. Animals of all kinds circles around HailHeart and HawkWing. But the wolf pack was obviously in the front.

Rani and Kion were heading back to the tree. A bird flew over them, "Mashindano! Mashindano!"

Rani gasped, "Kion C'mon!" Kion and Rani ran to the tree.

They saw a whole bunch of animals in a circle. The animals let Rani and Kion pass through, considering they were king and queen.

Kion's eyes widened. HailHeart and HawkWing were circling eachother.

"Stop!" Rani shouted. The two male wolves looked up.

"What's going on?" Kion asked. "I want to be alpha!" HailHeart growled. "And rules say you can't stop one," HawkWing glared at them with hatred.

Kion sighed and nodded. The king and queen sat at the front.

BlueCrystal, FireFlame, WaterLight, and MoonBeam arrived. BlueCrystal couldn't believe what she saw, "Big brother?" She whispered.

"They are having a mashindano," RoseClaw explained. BlueCrystal nodded. They all sat down.

HailHeart and HawkWing circled eachother. "Mashindano! Mashindano! Mashindano! Mashindano!"

To Be Continued...