Ch 14: The Party

They decided to show up late to the party, the trio hell bent on taking stock of all who were attending before they entered themselves. They needed to mentally and emotionally prepare if they were going to be interacting with a lot of pros that had passed on.

Luckily the event was on the top floor and there was a nice skylight for the adult trio to peer through.

"All Might, Endeavor, Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, Best Jeanist, Principal Nezu, Hawks-" Izuku muttered as he peered through the buildings sky light.

"Hawks?" Bakugo scowled, clenching his fist. "What the fuck is he doing here? He's not a fucking Alum!"

"Keep it down, Katsuki." Shouto muttered eyes glued on his father. The man's face scar looked fresh. These really were the early days.  "The music in there isn't that loud. They'll catch us surveying."

"I don't give a fuck! I signed up for dropkicking your dad in the dick, not to be stuck in a room with that glorified feather duster!" Small explosions popped in Katsuki's hands. His eye twitched. "Fucking hate that hawks bastard!"

"Aaanndd All Might just spotted us." Izuku hung his head in shame. He smiled sheepishly and waved down at the pro before he slid out of the windows view. Kacchan's explosions always did tend to draw people's attention. "We've got to go in there now. I was hoping we'd have more time but..."  Izuku sighed, "Guess not." He looked apologetically towards Shouto. "Are you sure you want to go?"

"I am" Shouto shifted his gaze from Izuku to a pissy Katsuki. "Katsuki doesn't seem to be though."

"Kacchan?" Izuku looked for confirmation.

"I-Fuck. Give me a second." More explosions crackled as he flexed his fingers. "Fucking hate this shit." He leaned towards the skylight window squinting through it. "What's the feather fucker wearing? Oh, he's going for that look? Two can play this fucking game."

Katsuki ripped off his red tie and unbuttoned his vest. He exploded both undoing all of yaoyoruzu's hard work creating the requested items for the men. He furiously rolled up his jet black shirt sleeves muttering curses towards hawks under his breath as he did so.

"Are you serious right now? It's an alumnai party. Not a fashion show. You don't need to try to compete with him." Shouto rested a hand on his hip. "Is this about that issue of heroes sexiest man alive again? The thing was rigged Katsuki. He had the straight vote and the media was making all kinds of cheating allegations against us of course he-"

"Shut the hell up about that!" Katsuki snapped. "It has nothing to do with anything. It was one issue!"

Todoroki rolled his eyes. Bullshit it didn't.
"You're impossible." He huffed, but honestly, Katsuki's feelings over hawks presence was a welcome distraction from facing his own worries about seeing his father again.

He could go without seeing him ever again.

"But you love me." Katsuki unbuttoned his top few buttons. He paused and took a deep breath. "Only doing this because I love you two..." he set off a few more small explosions to clear the nervous sweat from his palms and calmed. "...fuck it. Let's go."

Katsuki opened the roof access door.

"You look very sexy, Kacchan. Way better than that nasty hawks," Izuku kissed Katsuki on the cheek and winked at him before he hopped down the stairs. "You're gonna blow everyone's minds looking so good."

"Yeah?" Katsuki's red eyed flicked from Deku's back to Shouto for further confirmation.

"Like I said," Shouto slipped past him, lips quirked upwards. "it's not even a contest."