Ch 35: haaa!?

"Great of Endeavor to play delivery boy but how about he fucking leaves already?" Adult Katsuki grumbled halfway into a bite of chili fries. There was a seemingly permanent glare on his face as he stared the man down-not that the pro was really paying him any mind. Hawks hadn't left quite yet either-both pros concerned about UA's safety parameters given Toga. They were talking with Midnight across the field it was only a matter of time before they'd make their way over here the adult Katsuki was sure.

"Don't let him spoil your food Kacchan. Just ignore him." Adult Izuku murmured, reaching up to wipe a bit of chili from the corner of the blonde's mouth with his thumb.

Adult Katsuki's eye twitched. Though his angry sights remained on Endeavor, he grabbed Izuku's wrist before it could get far, and took his husbands thumb into his mouth licking it clean with a quick swipe of his tongue, sucking the digit right down to the knuckle.

The young Izuku nearly choked on his burger at the sight- his eyes bulged. Why was that so hot? His eyes flicked over to the young Kacchan beside him. His mouth was messy too maybe...

He lifted his hand cautiously in the other boys direction. Could- could he get the same reaction?

"Touch my face and you die." Young Bakugo warned the young Izuku- wiping whatever mess that was on his face with the back of his own hand.

No, guess not. Young Izuku's hand dropped back down into his own fries.

The Young Bakugo glared fiercely at the greenette before redirecting his attention to his hand.

He licked at the bits of chili clinging to his skin.

The young Shouto watched him with a tilt of his head. Huh. He really was like a cat-or rather a kitten.

"What?" Young Bakugo glared back at him, his anger simmering just below the surface. Now both them were staring? What the fuck for?

"Nothing..." Young Shouto mumbled, taking a quick sip of his drink averting his eyes away not wanting to rile the blonde too much. "Uh, look I'm back already." He nodded to his older self.

Young Katsuki's eyes flicked to Adult Shouto's form. Damnit- he had no right looking that good. Katsuki's cheeks heated a bit- from the fries he told himself. His cheeks felt warm from the fries. Not from staring at icyhots older self.

"The stalkers not thawing out anytime soon." Adult Shouto sat down with his husbands Toga safely in the freezer under lock and key.

"You're just in time. The foods good." Adult Izuku murmured passing his shouto his order.

"I'm not hungry." Adult Todoroki denied, heaving a heavy sigh setting the food down. He laid down in Izuku's lap. His two toned hair blanketing over his husband's thighs. He rubbed at his face with his hands, his fingertips just about trying to drill holes into his eyes.

"Hey...hey...don't stress out..." Izuku was already catching his wrists, his hands sliding into Shouto's own. "You don't have to interact with him. Not at all...he'll be gone before you know it."

"I was hoping he would be gone when I got back." Adult Todoroki complained, he craned his neck to look at Katsuki. "Can you go blow up a vacant bank or something? False alarm him away?"

"Ask me again after I finish my fucking fries." The adult explosive hero grumbled, continuing to stuff his face. "I actually might."

"Kacchan, no. They'll just come back after to interrogate you."

"Damnit." Adult Shouto complained knowing his green haired husband was right.

Izuku hummed carding a hand through Shouto's hair. "I'm sorry Sho...I'd let him if I thought it would work."