Ch 19: Oh No

Pro Hero Deku was vomiting in the faculty bathroom. A pitiful sight really, but he was paying the price for having one too many drinks at the party.

"I think Zuku had a bit too much fun..." Adult Shouto frowned at Adult Katsuki. The future pros were all in the small bathroom. They'd come in here to make out, but Izuku really killed the mood with his retching.

"It was fun for a while." Katsuki shrugged. "Izzie just tried to drink one too many." He leaned against the stall door jam. He grimaced at his husband. "All Might didn't mean for you to make yourself sick dumbass."

"Don't be mean, Kaachan..." Izuku groaned pitifully as he rested an arm on the porcelain seat. "...the punch just snuck up on me. We don't drink the mixed stuff a lot anymore."

Shouto walked forwards bending over Izuku. He pressed a cool hand to the back of his neck.

Izuku's eyes fluttered closed. He leaned gratefully into Todoroki's cool touch. "You feeling any better?" The dual quirk user muttered in concern.

"Mm-Mm." Izuku shook his head. "My heads killing me..."

"Then let's get you to bed." Katsuki insisted, walking a few steps into the stall, scooping Izuku up before he could get a protest. "You can sleep the punch off and be all chipper in the morning."

"Yeah...I..."Izuku's eyes widened. He went rigid. "...oh no."

"Oh no?" Shouto quizzed, "What do you mean, oh no? You going to hurl again? Katsuki put him down."

"No I-danger sense. My headache. Fuck, I'm drunk. Stupid." Izuku put a hand on Katsuki's arm to silently signal that he was okay on the puking front. "Somethings going down. East corner of campus, I think. It's kinda moving...now it's all the way west." Izuku's eyes scrunched closed. He curled his head into the crook of Katsuki's neck. "...focusing's hard. Why'd you let me drink so much?"'

"You're the one who wanted to party." Katsuki replied, resisting the urge to shrug so he didn't jostle him. "Just breathe through it. You'll be fine."

Shouto  looked to Katsuki. "What do you think? Start west and work our way east?"

"No. East then head west. We hit whatever this is head on." Katsuki insisted. "'Zuku, You just keep an arm wrapped around me. I'll fly- you guide."

Izuku nodded his head in reply. "Okay, Kacchan. Just try and fly smooth, please? I really don't feel good right now."

"Let's go guys." Shouto spoke up. "There's no time to lose. This could be what we've been waiting for."

With that said, the Pillars of Peace vacated the bathroom and sprinted across the dance floor. All the merry teachers paused to look at them as they blasted through the sky scraper windows and headed off into the night.

"Such problem children...are they not adult enough to use a door?" Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose, only for principal Nezu to gain his attention.

"Oh my." Nezu frowned at his tablet.

"What is it?" Aizawa looked to him.

"It seems there's unsupervised training in ground Beta. The training bots are going offline at a worrisome rate."

The pack rat frowned as he pulled up a live camera feed.

All Might paled wrenching the tablet from the rats hands. "Young Midoriya!"

The sight of Izuku lying bleeding on the ground was enough to send him into a panic. Young Bakugo looked injured as well. It made All Mights heart squeeze painfully to see those two in such a state.

"No wonder those three blasted off like that..." Midnight put a hand to her mouth. "...why haven't the alarms sounded?"

"They don't appear to be disabled." Nezu frowned. "I'll have to look into it."

"Hawks!" Jeanist rushed to the window looking out. "We should assist!"

"Right." Hawks agreed spreading his wings. "Grab hold."

All Might frowned eyeing the small specs in the distance. He knew hawks was fast but those boys were flying fast. Would hawks even be fast enough to catch up while carrying Jeanist?

He looked down at the screen in his hands. "Hang on young ones..." All Might murmured. "....help is on the way."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
And here's another chapter for ya! Next one will be out soon guys! No questions this time just tell how your feeling about this story or the events of this chapter or like anything at all really! Your comments help me stay motivated.