Ch 32: Caught

Young Bakugo stomped off in the direction of the nearest building. There had to be a pen in there somewhere. He was annoyed as Young Todoroki followed just behind him. The dual quirk user was once again subjected to Bakugo's ludicrous order of not walking in front of him.

"What do you expect me to do-stare at your ass the whole way?" Young Shouto complained, sounding as monotone as ever but he was annoyed. Possibly even more so at himself. Best thing ever...Bakugo Katsuki...yeah right. He felt guilty about what happened with Arachnia sure, but that didn't change the fact that the guy was an explosive asshole. He was really having trouble looking past that.

"You icy fuck don't you even fucking start with that bullshit!" The young Bakugo whirled- Shouto's breath left him in a gasp. The railing dug uncomfortably into his lower back as he was forced against it. Bakugo's fist clenched into his shirt. Shouto froze up-body tensing-he'd felt his nails graze his chest through his shirt. It triggered something. His mind flashed back as he stared into Bakugo's furious gaze. Suddenly, he was five again. Trying to sneak downstairs to play ball with his siblings. It had looked like so much fun...he wanted to join in, but he got caught. Endeavor pinned him to the stairs much like this.

"Where do you think you're going? You have training!"

"Bad enough I have to listen to the older you-"

"You've no time for fun, Shouto. When will you learn?"

"-don't want to hear it come out of your mouth-"

"Try to get past me then if your so eager to get down there. Blast me, boy. Use your left side. Hell your right even. Pitiful-all you can do is cry? Damnit Shouto, stop rubbing at your eyes-look at that you've frozen them shut. In that case, we'll be training blind today. I'm not melting that for you-"

"Oi! Icyhot!" Shouto was jostled, the memory forcefully shaken away, returning him to the present moment. "Are you even listening?"

Shouto blinked furiously head tilting back. He shut his eyes.

"Bastard." Bakugo's grip tightened, head tilting as his nose scrunched in a snarl. "Do I look like I want to be come onto today?"

"I..." Shouto's mind was slow to process. Still catching up as his eyes reopened. "...You really want me to answer that?"

"Why wouldn't I want you to-oh Fuck you. Get your mind out of the gutter before it gets stuck there, Scarface. You know I didn't mean it like that."

"How am I supposed to know that? I can't read your mind."

"Fucking context moron. How can someone so smart be so damned dense?"

"This better not be what I think this is." Aizawa's voice had both boys turning their heads to the right. Their teacher had a stack of papers under his arm, and he looked so tired. Like he needed five raises and twenty nights of sleep.

Ever so slowly the boys turned their heads back to each other. They realized how their positioning might be misunderstood. Their faces colored lightly.

"Fuck." Bakugo hissed, jerking back like Shouto had burned him with his quirk.
"That...isn't what's happening here...we're looking for a pen!"

"Yes," Shouto hurried to agree. "Midoriya's ran out of ink."

"Right." Aizawa didn't look or sound convinced. "And so you what? Were searching Todoroki's person for one?" Aizawa seemed unimpressed as his eyes settled onto Bakugo.

"No! Urgh, nothings going on, Damnit!" Bakugo fumed enraged, sick of being on edge with all this alleged sex shit. Damn their older versions. Damn them to hell. He hoped they died and he meant it. Deku could take care of their brat. It'd be fine.

"We're just...working things out." Shouto spoke slowly, stepping out from the rail. "That's all."

"Right." Aizawa's expression didn't change.

"You wouldn't happen to have a pen would you?" Shouto pressed. "I'm sure Izuku wouldn't mind if it's red."

"There should be some in the principals office."

"We don't have time to be disciplined for getting a little physical. Our older selves gave us a damned time limit. We can't make it to the the overgrown rats office and back before then."

"Not my problem." Aizawa narrowed his eyes. "Let's go Bakugo. You too, Todoroki."

"We weren't doing anything!"

"You can explain that to the principal."

"We just explained that to you!"

"And you're going to explain it again to the principal." Aizawa put a hand on his scarf. "Go."

"Fuuuccckk." Bakugo groaned tugging at his hair. He slouched down, and switched directions.

"At least we'll get the pen..."

"Shut up."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
And that's another chapter guys! Next one should be out soon! Love you! No questions for you this time but I hope your enjoying the story still!