Part 7

2 weeks later.

My heart has been aching ever since Lisa and I had that argument. She has been so cold to me but also sweet.

Like two days ago we talked privately and she told me I looked beautiful but yesterday she was stone cold all over again.

It's been almost a week since V and I started to hang out too. He's been really sweet to me. He's been bringing me flowers and chocolates. I don't like chocolate at all so I would secretly put it in Lisa's locker since she loves them. Lisa knows it's from him anyways and she'd smirk to herself when she sees him handing me it, knowing that I don't like chocolate.

I gasped when hands wrapped around my wrist and pulled me into the janitor's closet, it's dark but I started to see clear a little.

"Lisa?"

She shushed me, "Shh, they're around the corner."

"Who?" I whispered out.

She looked down at me and mumbled, "The basketball team."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, and?"

She sighed and moved a little closer.

I blushed a little when I realized what position we are in. She's so close to me and has me pinned against the wall right now.

I muttered out, "What do you want Lisa?"

"Don't go out with V." She stated.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked.

She smiled, "He hasn't asked you yet, good."

I titled my head and looked at her confusedly, "Asked me what?"

"He's going to ask you out later on. They're looking for you. Don't go out with him, Jennie."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why shouldn't I? You told me to stop loving you, Lisa."

Her eyes softened, "I know what I said Jenn-"

I cut her off out of anger, "No Lisa. What the fuck are you saying? You want me to unlove you so I should do just that and go out with Tae-."

I gasped when she cupped my cheek and leaned in so close, her lips inches away from mine. If she moves closer a little we would literally kiss.

"Please listen." She whispered out.

"I-" I stopped myself from speaking when she closed her eyes and began to lean in.

She's going to kiss me. Oh my God.

I closed my eyes and leaned in.

The door suddenly opened which made her pull away instantly and look in the direction.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the Janitor.

Thanks a lot Mr. Kang. Ruined the moment.

"What are you kids doing in here?" Mr. Kang asked.

Lisa pushed herself off me and bowed.

"You two better have not messed around in my closet." He said.

I blushed furiously and quickly shook my head.

"We didn't Mr. Kang.." I said quietly.

He nodded, "Good, now get out."

We both hurried out.

Lisa grabbed my hand and squeezed it, giving me the same look she gave me this year which made my feelings come back for her.

She smiled softly and walked off.