Twee

Short chapter :)

''NAMJOONIE!'' Yelled Jin as soon as the group of six entered the cafe.

''Hey baby,'' Chuckled Namjoon and walked over to his boyfriend.

''I missed you,'' Said Jin as he pecked his boyfriends' lips.

''Missed you too, baby,'' The younger said while he leaned against the counter.

''You literally saw each other like five hours ago.'' Chuckled Jimin.

''Let them have their moment Jiminie,'' Jungkook said who still had his arm around the shoulders of the elder.

''Yeah Jiminie let them have their moment.'' Said Taehyung in a teasing tone.

''You know how much he hates it when someone else besides Jungkook calls him 'Jiminie''' chuckled Hoseok as he pecked his boyfriends' lips.

''I know,'' Grinned Taehyung.

''Anyway, do y'all want to order something? I mean you have just twenty minutes left until you have to be in school again.'' Jin said, mother-mode activated.

''Nah I have another hour off.'' Jungkook chuckled as he finally removed his arm from Jimin's shoulder.

''A coke and a donut Jin!'' Said Hoseok as he rubbed his hands, there is food monster for y'all.

''Same for me Hyung!'' Taehyung said happily.

''Yeah me too,'' Yoongi said calmly.

''Same baby.'' Namjoon smiled.

''A coke and a cupcake for me,'' Grinned the youngest of the seven.

''Yeah me too, a coke and a cupcake.'' Nodded Jimin.

''Coke is bad for your teeth you know,'' Jin stated as he grabbed the six bottles.

''Not now Hyung,'' Whined Jungkook to which the others all laughed.

The five of them sat down while Namjoon waited for his boyfriend to finish everything. After a few minutes, they sat down by the others.

''You all coming Friday night?'' Asked Hoseok, he sat between Yoongi and Taehyung and had his arms wrapped around of both them.

''Yeah of course.'' Namjoon chuckled while taking a sip of his coke.

''Did I miss something?'' Jungkook then asked confused.

''Well, every year this guy in Taehyung's and my class throws a party on the first Friday of college year. He doesn't live at the campus so he got all the rights, everyone goes to that party.'' Jimin explained.

''Then why didn't we go there last year?'' The younger asked.

''Well, we didn't want you to lose your virginity.'' The eldest of the seven said who sat on his boyfriend's lap.

''What?" The youngest asked confused.

''Everyone loses their virginity there Jungkookie, Namjoon-Hyung and Seokjin-Hyung did their first time there. Just like Yoongi-Hyung, Hoseok-Hyung, and Taehyung.'' Jimin told Jungkook.

''Alright, we're going this year,'' Jungkook said in a stern voice.

''What? You're planning to lose your virginity?'' Jimin asked him.

''No, you need to get laid.'' Jungkook chuckled.

''Yah! You brat, I'm your Hyung!" Jimin yelled as he began slapping Jungkook, which was basically no point since that boy is made of muscle.

''He is right Jimin,'' Yoongi chuckled. ''You're old enough to lose your virginity.''

''You know I only want to lose it to the real one,'' Jimin argued back with crossed arms.

''Don't be so serious about it Hyung,'' Taehyung grinned.

''I am,'' Jimin said as he narrowed his eyes.

''Don't make a huge deal outta it Hyung.'' The youngest said who was next to Jimin. ''You know they're only joking around.'' He said as he wrapped his arm around the shoulders of his Hyung who relaxed under his touch immediately.

''Anyway, you should leave. The class starts in 4 minutes.'' Jin said as he stood up to bring the trash towards the bin.

''Ugh, I don't wanna~'' Jimin whined while standing up.

''You know Hyungie, for an adult you can be pretty childish.'' The youngest of the seven said who still sat on the couch with an amused smile on his face.

''Just wait til we're home Jungkookie, you're gonna be dead tonight.'' The elder joked as he walked out.

''You've said that more often!" Yelled the younger back, the elder already being outside.

''You know, you and Jimin are perfect together,'' Hoseok said while he stared at Jimin who was slowly walking away.

''I know, we aren't best friends and roommates for nothing.'' Jungkook nodded while still smiling at his Hyung who left.

''You know I didn't mean that Jungkook,'' Hoseok said suddenly seriously.

''Aish, Hyung. You know Jimin and I are not like that. Anyway, you should get going before you're too late.'' Jungkook then said quickly. The four nodded of them nodded before heading out. Leaving Jin and Jungkook behind.

''Hyung?'' Jungkook asked the elder when he came back.

''Yes Jungkookie?" The elder said as he sat down so he was facing Jungkook now.

''Why is everyone talking about the fact that Jimin and I would look 'great' together? I mean when I walked towards Jimin-Hyung and Tae-Hyung, Taehyung-Hyung told Jimin you guys always say how cute we would look together, and now Hoseok. We're friends Hyung!'' The younger said all in one breath, almost yelling.

''Calm down Jungkookie-ah, I get where you're coming from. It's just... we may see more than the both of you.'' The elder said carefully.

''Jiminie-Hyung and I are friends, best friends, and roommates, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.'' The younger said with crossed arms.

''Whatever you say Jungkookie. Anyway, I need to go back to work. Don't forget to go back in time!" Jin said before he stood up and walked towards the counter as just as a new customer walked in.

The younger still sat there in his spot with his head in his hands, everyone's talking about him and his Hyung be a perfect couple. How can he not be confused? His Jimin-Hyung who has been with him as long as he can remember, them being together? Nah, he can't imagine is. They're best friends, that's it. Best friends and roommates, nothing more, nothing less.

After about forty minutes the young man stood up, still lost in thoughts, and walked away. Not noticing the worried eyes of his Hyung on his back.

********************

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️