Zeven

''What the fuck?'' Was the first thing Jimin mumbled as he woke up in the strong arms of his best friend. ''Jungkook, wake the fuck up!'' He said as he poked the younger's side.

''What?'' The younger answered in a raspy voice.

''Why are we both naked and is everything covered in cum?" The elder asked as he now sat up and looked at the younger who still has his eyes closed.

''Because we had sex of course,'' The younger said calmly before he sat up straight with wide eyes. ''We had what?'' He then asked confused.

''We fucked,'' Jimin said slowly looking down but then looking at the younger. ''Is it weird that I liked it?" He asked carefully.

''No... yes... no, because so did I.'' The younger said, still confused. That was until the elder captured his soft lips.

''In that case, if we both liked it. Why not do it more often?'' He asked in a now low voice.

''You mean as in friends with benefits?'' The younger asked between the kiss.

''Exactly,'' The elder said before he laid both of them down, kissing down the younger's neck.

When he reached the other's cock, he gave it some kisses until he reached the tip and took into his mouth and began sucking on it like it is his favorite candy. He then finally took into the younger's whole cock and swirled his tongue around it, taking in his full length.

''Ahh, baby y-you feel s-so good!" The younger moaned as he took a handful of hair into his fist and began pulling on it.

He then began bucking his hips up, meeting the elder's mouth halfway. Loving the way how the elder looked down him, looking like a total mess just from giving him a blowjob.

''Ah~ ba-baby stop. I w-wanna cum deep i-inside of y-you.'' Jungkook moaned.

The elder let go of the younger's cock, making a pop-sound and then moved his lips towards the ones of the younger. And started kissing him roughly, soon the younger flipped them over so he was on top now.

''F-fuck me p-please.'' The elder begged under the younger.

''How much do you want it?" The younger asked in a deep, raspy voice just above the elder's lip and biting his own lower lip while looking straight into the ones of the man under him.

''P-please, I need y-your d-dick to b-be buried d-deep inside of m-me. I-I want y-you to f-fuck me senseless tha-that I don't know my o-own name a-anymore... daddy.'' The elder begged desperately.

''What my baby wants, my baby gets,'' Jungkook smirked before he pushed his length into the elder's tight hole making the elder scream in pleasure and pain.

''D-DADDY!" He moaned making the younger groan in pleasure and in the pure bliss of the feeling by hearing the nickname.

He kept on pounding into the elder who was a wrecked mess under him. Hands gripping onto the sheets, but then moving towards his back where his nails left plenty of scratched because of the huge amount of pleasure he was receiving. And mouth opened which left the most beautiful sounds in the world.

''YES T-THERE!" The elder screamed out when the younger hit his G-spot, giving a enormous amount of pleasure to the elder as he kept on hitting the special spot. Seeing the elder this wrecked under him to the point tears were running down his cheeks like a waterfall, made him only wreck him more.

''I-I'M CLOSE!" Jungkook moaned after a few minutes and feeling the familiar feeling inside his stomach.

''M-ME TOO!" The elder screamed out and right after he shot his load onto his stomach and the bed. A few thrusts later the younger came too deep inside the elder, he rode his orgasm out before he fell down next to his Hyung taking him inside of his arm and kissing his head.

''I always knew you were good in the sheets.'' Jungkook teased the elder who slapped his chest in a playful way.

''Brat, you need to carry me for while cause God, you wrecked everything inside of me.'' The elder chuckled as he placed a kiss on the Jungkook's chest.

''We need a shower you know.'' Jungkook grinned as he tried to sit up but Jimin won't let him.

''I don't wanna~'' Jimin pouted.

''We need to Jim, we are not at home and honestly, I wanna go home as soon as possible.'' Jungkook chuckled.

''Fine, but you carry me.'' The elder pouted as he now sat up and extended his arms out to Jungkook who already stood next to the bed.

''Once a baby, always a baby.'' Jungkook chuckled before he picked his Hyung and walked to the bathroom.

''You know, this won't change anything between us right?'' Jimin asked a bit worried once they stood in the shower, him holding onto Jungkook as an excuse he won't fall down.

''It will,'' The younger said dead serious, causing the elder to gasp. ''We will share a lot more kisses and lots of sex.'' He then added as he placed his lips on the ones of the elder who immediately kissed him back.

''You scared me jerk.'' Jimin said as he slapped the younger's chest.

''I like scaring you.'' Jungkook grinned and then lifted Jimin up, dried him and then himself. Then he dressed both of them and then carried him out.

''How the hell are we gonna get home?'' Jimin asked once they stood outside.

''A cab.'' Jungkook simply said.

''You're still an idiot.'' Jimin mumbled into his chest.

''You love being fucked by this idiot though.'' Jungkook grinned as he stopped a cab. He told him the address and then they drove towards the campus. Finally having time to have some rest before they need to go to college again.

********************

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️