Vijftien

''JUNGKOOK!'' Jimin shouted from the kitchen towards the living room but got no reaction back.

''JUNGKOOK-AH!'' The elder shouted again but again, no response so he decided to walk towards the living room where he found his boyfriend playing Overwatch. He took the headphones off and whispered in his ear. ''I'm going to kill you.''

''With your tiny hands?'' Was the reaction he got back from his boyfriend who had a sly grin on his face while still focussing on the game.

''Fuck you,'' Jimin muttered before he turned around and walked back to the kitchen.

''That's my job, baby.'' Jungkook grinned but didn't get a response back. He sighed but stood up anyway and walked to the kitchen where he found his boyfriend cooking dinner with his back facing the younger.

''I'm sorry,'' The younger whispered in the elder's ear as he wrapped his arms around his small frame, back hugging him.

''You know, it's kind of annoying that you don't hear shit whenever you have headphones on.'' The eldest said in a serious tone while turning around in the younger's arms.

''I know, and I'm sorry,'' Jungkook said softly, pecking the elder's nose. ''But why did you call me?'' He then asked the elder.

''I need help with dinner.'' Jimin sighed. ''I'm lazy,'' He then added with a pout making the younger chuckle.

''Alright, what do you want me to do?''

''Everything?'' The elder asked cutely.

''You're too much,'' Jungkook muttered softly before pushing the elder in one of the chairs.

''What are you doing?'' The elder asked confused.

''Letting you sit.'' Jungkook grinned as he rolled his sleeves up and turned around to finish dinner. Which needs a lot of work since the elder hadn't done that much yet.

''You're the best,'' Jimin said as he looked at the back of the younger.

''I know.'' The younger grinned cockily.

''Brat,'' Muttered the elder as he rested his chin in the palm of his hand while watching the younger doing his thing.

''Are you hungry hungry or just hungry?'' Jungkook asked the elder.

''Just hungry,'' The elder grinned as he still watched the younger's back.

''Alright,'' Chuckled Jungkook and continued making dinner for the two of them.

''You know you're quite sexy, especially when you're cooking dinner.'' Jimin suddenly spoke up making the younger stop for a second.

''I know,'' He then grinned but stopped when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around him. ''Jimin, we need to eat, not now.'' He warned the elder.

''But... I want you.'' The elder whispered as he let his hand slide down towards the crotch area of the younger.

''You are a naughty, naughty boy,'' Jungkook mumbled before he turned the stove off, turned around quickly, and grabbed the elder's ass as a sign for him to jump which he did. He walked to his bedroom with the elder in his arms and then threw him on the bed. ''You've been awfully horny these days.'' The younger said as he looked down at the already panting boy on his bed.

''How can I not with such a hot boyfriend?'' Jimin asked while biting his lip and looking deep into the other's eye.

''Way to stroke my ego.'' Jungkook chuckled before he bent down and smashed his lips against the plump ones of the older. Crawling on top of the older, he moved his lips lower towards the chest of the elder while unbuttoning the elder's shirt.

''Hurry up,'' The elder whined as he looked down at the younger working his way down.

''Your wish is my command,'' Jungkook said with a grin and tore the elder's shirt to pieces before he did the same with his own shirt.

''That was fast.'' The elder said dryly making the younger grin and tearing down the elder's pants along with his boxers.

''Already so hard for me,'' Jungkook chuckled deeply making the elder's cock twitch just because of his voice, making the younger grin.

Suddenly a loud moan was heard in the quiet room when the younger took the elder's length all the way in, sucking and licking it like a lollipop. A hand flew towards the dark-haired boy getting a tight grip in it. Moving his head back and forth, the younger kept on taking the elder the whole way, making him lose his mind.

''J-Jungkook! I-I'm gonna cum!'' The elder cried out but soon after stopped when the warmth vanished from his dick.

''You are not cumming without me,'' The younger said in his deep voice, making the elder's cock twitch in excitement once again. Without giving a warning, without any prep, the younger pushed himself in the elder's hole making the elder cry out because of the pain.

''It will get better, baby you know that,'' Jungkook said softly as he pressed a kiss against the elder's lips. The elder nodded as a sign that the younger could move. Beginning slowly he kept on building up his pace to the point where he was wrecking the boy under him, making him cry out in pleasure.

''I'm cumming!'' Jimin cried out as he tried getting a grip on the sheets.

''Cum for me,'' Jungkook groaned and right after the elder cummed with a loud moan. It didn't take long after for the younger himself to release himself deep inside the older. He pulled out and let himself fall next to the elder and pulled him on his chest, covering themselves with a blanket and then pressed a kiss on the elder's forehead.

''Sleep, I know you want to.'' He said softly. And so they both fell asleep, with cold food in the kitchen.

********************

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️