|| IMPORTANT NOTE ||

⚠️ PLEASE READ THIS! ⚠️

Hello Armies! 💜
.
If you are expecting a fairytale or a sunshine romance, then this story is not for you.
It's a very dark story and I advise you to read it only if you are comfortable with graphic sexual content. This story contains dark triggering scenes including Smut, Consensual Non-Consent, Primal Play, Somnophilia, Anal and Knife Play which can be highly detailed.
.
Also, this story is solely based on the idea of stalking, so if you are not comfortable with the theme of stalking, I advise you not to read it.
Please take these warnings really seriously as your mental health matters!

...

WARNINGS:
SMUT 💦
STALKING 👀
VIOLENCE 🚫
▫️ The storyline is totally fictional and my imagination and has no relation with the idol's real lives.
▫️ I don't mean to offend anyone so if you get triggered by sexual content, abusive content or any such thing, I request you not to read any further.
▫️Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. I won't allow any type of recreation of my work.
▫️I don't own any of the pictures, Gifs, songs or quotes used in the story. Credits to respective owners.

...

🛑 READ THIS STORY AT YOUR OWN RISK! 🛑

Welcome to:
HIS OBSESSION

Welcome to:HIS OBSESSION