|| THIRTEEN ||

Y/n POV:
Before I can help it, I click on his name and call him. He picks up almost immediately. Was he waiting for my call?

JK: I was waiting for your call, beautiful.

So he actually was.

You: Where are you?

JK: Do you miss your JK already?

My cheeks heat up.
Your JK...why does it sound so good?
But I don't miss him, I will never miss him. He is just a stalker who makes me feel good. Maybe, I will continue getting involved with him just for the sake of sex.
You keep telling yourself that.

You: No! I am just happy you have left me alone and aren't bothering me anymore.

JK: Keep on dreaming that's never going to happen.

'That's never going to happen', the way he said it spreads tingles all across my body and a familiar sensation builds up in my core.
Stop!

JK: I am at my parent's house, beautiful, no need to get all worked up.

You:  I am not getting worked up! It's better if you stay there.

JK: I would actually prefer eating your pussy out and drinking your arousal on Christmas rather than eating the cake and drinking wine.

My hand automatically reaches between my thighs under my shorts as I hear those crude words from his mouth. How can he talk dirty so shamelessly without stuttering?

You: Oh my God! Stop!

Maybe I am a hypocrite, but I start massaging my folds without even waiting for his response.

JK: Or would you like to wrap those beautiful lips around my cock as you give me head? Or do you want come on my tongue while you will be sucking my cock. The choice is yours, beautiful.

I start fingering myself, curling my fingers inside my pussy as my thumb massages my clit. I become a little too aggressive and lost in the moment as I forget that he is on the phone and let out a small whimper.

JK: Is my little wolf touching herself?

You: No! No...I accidentally tripped.

JK: Is that so?

I immediately remove my fingers from my pussy and go to the washroom to clean them.

You: Yes.

I open the tap when I hear his voice stop me.

JK: Don't wash your fingers. Put them in your mouth, I want you to know how sweet and heavenly you taste.

I take in a sharp intake of breath as I hear him. He knows me so well, but then he is my stalker.

You: I was-

JK: I know what you were doing, beautiful. Open your mouth and suck those fingers clean. I would have done it if I was there, but I am not, so I want you to do it.

There's something about his voice, it's strict, it's authoritative and it's fucking addicting. So I open my mouth and suck on my fingers. It's the first time I have done it, and it's weird but it's arousing as hell. I stare at myself in the bathroom mirror and I look like those porn actresses when they suck cocks.