•Accomplishment•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dumbledore: That was really fun.
He said, chuckling.

He then looked at Slughorn.
Dumbledore: Do you mind if I use the bathroom?
He asked.

Slughorn looked at him.
Slughorn: Do whatever you want.
He said, nonchalantly, as he looked back at the twins.

Slughorn: Don't think I don't know why you're here, Albus! The answer is still no. Absolutely, and unmistakably no!
He said.

Y/N felt a little awkward, as Slughorn looked at them.

He then fixed his eyes on Y/N.

Slughorn: You have your mother's eyes...
He said.

Y/N blinked a few times.
Y/N: How did you know her?
He asked, raising a brow.

Slughorn chuckled.
Slughorn: She was one of my students. One the most brilliant people I've ever met, to be honest. She's over there, look.
He said, as he led them towards a small shelf filled with photos of people.

Among those, their mother smiled kindly at them.

Y/N: Weirdo...
He thought, as Slughorn told them their names and their current occupations.

He then looked at Y/N again.
Slughorn: You look like your father... But... There's something in the way you look at me... That reminds me of... Him.
He said, gulping a little.

Y/N and Harry looked at each other.

Y/N: Him...?
He thought, as they saw Dumbledore walk out the bathroom, holding a magazine.

Dumbledore: Horace, would you mind if I kept this? I do love knitting patterns.
He said, smiling, as Slughorn shrugged.

The twins walked towards Dumbledore, as Slughorn spoke again.

Slughorn: You're not leaving, are you?
He asked.

Dumbledore: I recognize a lost cause when I see one. Regrettable, I really hoped for a moment that you would have joined us again, but that's how life goes, right? You're like these boys, here. One of a kind. Well, good bye Horace. Bye.
He said, as they left.

They had almost crossed the front gate, when the door suddenly opened, and Slughorn got out.

Slughorn: Alright, geez, I'll do it! But I want that office I like! And I want a raise too! These are mad times we're living in! Mad times!
He said, before heading back inside, as Dumbledore chuckled, amused.

As they walked back, Harry finally spoke.
Harry: Ok, what was all this about?
He said.

Dumbledore: You two are extremely famous and powerful, the qualities that Slughorn loves the most.
He explained.

Y/N scoffed.
Y/N: We noticed that.
He said.

Dumbledore nodded.
Dumbledore: You see, he had the habit of "collectioning" students, back then, and I'm sure he'd give everything to have you in his collection. You would be his masterpieces.
He said.

Harry&Y/N: That's creepy.
They both said.

Dumbledore: As for why I asked him to return back to Hogwarts, it's due to a very important matter. His return is fundamental for us. Don't worry, you'll soon know what I'm talking about.
He said, as the twins nodded.

Then, Y/N spoke up, his mind still running.

Y/N: He said something, before you came out, sir. He said... That the way I look at him... Reminds him of someone.
He said.

Harry and Dumbledore looked at him.
Dumbledore: This is great. I'm sure you already know who this someone is, don't you?
He said.

Y/N: Don't tell me he was really referring to Voldemort!
He said.

Dumbledore: Exactly.
He said.

Y/N: But we're not similar at all! I'm much more handsome, and I still have my nose!
He protested, making them chuckle.

Dumbledore: This isn't based on your appearance, Y/N. You remind me of him too, sometimes. Maybe it's just the expression of delight plastered on your face whenever you achieve something, or the way you act when you're frustrated or angry... Even if not physically, you two are really similar. Similar, but different at the same time. You know how to be quite persistent and persuasive at times, yet you're not evil. You always use your powers for the greater good. And that's what makes you different and stronger than him.
He said, beaming at the boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
690 words.