•Ron's New Girlfriend•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the first Quidditch Match of the season, which was won by Gryffindor, the Gryffindors had organized a party in the common room.

Everyone was partying, when Levender suddenly smasher her lips on Ron's.

Everyone cheered for them, except for Hermione, who looked at him, deeply hurt, before leaving, followed by Harry and Y/N.

They found her sitting alone in a corner, crying her eyes out.
They sat beside her.

Hermione: How do you feel, when you see Ginny kissing another boy?
She asked Harry, as some little birds flew in circle above their heads.

Harry didn't know what to say.

Hermione: I see the way you look at her.
She said.

In that exact moment, Ron and Levender arrived, giggling.

Levender: Oops... They already occupied it...
She chuckled.

Y/N felt a wave of disgust make his way through his body.

Ron: These birds-
He was about to say, as Hermione was about to get up, when Y/N gently pushed her back down.

Y/N: Oppugno.
He said, as the birds started to charge at Ron, making him run away.

Y/N: He's disgusting.
He said, trying to comfort Hermione.

Days went by, since that eventful night, and Slughorn had organized another dinner, just before the Holidays, and everyone had to go with a partner.

Hermione had chosen McLaggen, in an attempt to make Ron jealous.

Y/N, however, didn't felt like going with Malfoy. He still didn't know what their new relationship was exactly, and he didn't want to fret things, so he decided to go alone.

As for Harry, he still hadn't found a partner.

They were currently in the library, listening to Hermione, complaining about Ron and Levender.

Y/N then noticed a girl staring intently at Harry. Hermione noticed her too.

Hermione: See that girl over there?
She said.

Y/N: She's Romilda Vane. She had a crush on you Harry. I heard she wants to use a love filter to get to you.
He stated.

Hermione nodded.
Hermione: But she does that just because she thinks you two are the Chosen Ones.
She said, as if the thought of that was just ridiculous.

Harry: But we are the Chosen Ones.
He said, chuckling, as Hermione smacked his head with a book.

In the end, Harry had asked Luna to go with him, and she had accepted.

At Slughorn's party, everything was going smoothly.

But the peak was reached when McLaggen threw up on Snape's shoes, earning a detention.

That until Filch came in, holding Malfoy by his arm.

Y/N looked at him, amused, as Malfoy winked at him.

He was later taken away by Snape, and the party kept going just like before.

Y/N went to search for him, not that much later. He was just a few meters away from Slughorn's Office, right behind a corner, when he heard his voice.

But something was off.
He wasn't alone.

Girl: Come on, Draco! Do you really want to make me believe that you like Potter? You know you can have someone way better!
A girl's voice said.

Y/N peeked over the corner, spying on them.

The voice belonged to Pansy Parkinson, and she was dangerously close to Malfoy.

Malfoy: I already told you-
He was about to say, but he never finished that sentence.

She suddenly smashed her lips on his, kissing him passionately.

And to Y/N's surprise, he kissed her back, without opposing any resistance.

He felt his heart starting to beat faster and faster, pounding in his chest, screaming loudly in his head.

Y/N: I don't want to look at this anymore.
He thought, slowly backing off.

Then, he turned around, and ran away, as far away as possible from there, his eyes slowly filling up with tears.

Y/N: Damn you. Damn me! I should've been struck by thunder the day I chose to trust you! Shit, why does it hurt so fucking much?
He thought, as he reached an empty corridor.

He then laid against the wall, slowly sliding down, crying his eyes out, as blue particles started to spread all around him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
694 words.