•Avoided•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Needless to say, Harry didn't take the news that well, and neither did Ron.

There had a been a fight between the three, and they both started to avoided Y/N.

They didn't even talk to him anymore, but Y/N couldn't care less. He was done.

Harry had been appointed captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch Squad, and since many of its previous members had left the previous year, he was trying to reform the squad, and Ron had successfully regained the position of Keeper, thanks to Hermione's subtle help.

The Quartet was currently in the common room, with Harry reading his potions book for the billionth time.

Harry: Hey, have you ever heard of this spell? The Sectumsempra?
He asked Hermione.

Hermione: No. Never heard of it.
She said.

Y/N: And if you were a little more clever and careful, you'd put that book back to where you took it.
He suddenly said.

Ron scoffed.
Ron: Well, thanks for the tip, Traitor. Are you jealous because he's better than you in Potions?
He asked, smirking.

Y/N looked at him, his eyes dull.
Y/N: Absolutely not.
He said.

Ron: And how can we believe you? You once said that you were done with Malfoy, and look at you, now. You're dating him!
He said fiercely, as Hermione punched his arm.

Harry: He does have a point.
He said coldly.

Y/N got up, shutting his book with enough force to make the table shake.
He put it back in his bag.

Y/N: I'll see you tomorrow, Hermione. Breathing the same air as this idiots is really like being tortured.
He said venomously, as he stormed upstairs.

Hermione: Are you happy, now?
She hissed.

Ron: What?
He said.

Hermione: Why can't you keep this for yourself? Think, before you speak, Ronald! He didn't want to date him in the first place!
She said.

Harry: But he does!
He said.

Hermione sighed.
Hermione: Harry, it's not like you can refuse to stay with someone you like! He tried his best to stay as far away from him as possible, but he just couldn't, because, whether you want it or not, they're meant for each other! Why do you two have to be like this?
She said exasperatedly.

Ron: Listen, Hermione-
He was about to say, but she cut him off.

Hermione: No, Ron! Cut it out, for once, and use your brain! Do you think you're helping him? You know he can't control his emotions well! And you too, Harry. You're just making it worse! He always looked up to you. I can see the pride and the delight in his eyes, whenever he talks about you! I thought you cared for him. After all, he let Umbridge torture him for two weeks, instead of one, just to protect you.
She said angrily.

Ron paled.
Ron: How do you know that?
He asked.

Hermione:Well, duh, Ron. He's my best friend! And I've seen him trying to heal his hand three times.
She said.

Harry paled, even more than Ron, if possible.
Harry: Why didn't he tell me?
He muttered.

Hermione: Because he knows you! He knew you would've put yourself in danger!
She said.

Harry and Ron looked away in shame.
Hermione: He even asked me to help him find something about the Half-blood prince, because he's worried sick!
She said.

Hermione: But you two don't even try to talk with him! You're just idiots!
She said, before storming upstairs, leaving them sitting there, too ashamed to talk back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
596 words.