More Presents

*Kind of a filler chapter.*

"Guys! We have more presents to unwrap! Come in and warm up!"

Shaun, Felicity, Leah, Yev, and Oliver all crowded into the house, laughing as they went. Shaun was shaking snow flurries from his hair.

They gathered in the dining room, as the living room had a shit ton of cardboard and toys lying on the floor.

"Who goes first?" Felicity asked.

"Ip Dip Sky Blue!" Yev shouted.

"What's-"

"Just listen."

Mickey was the one to do it, as he would be fair about it.

"Ip Dip Sky Blue. Who to pick, not you. Not because you're dirty, not because you're clean. My mom says you're the fairy queen."

Mickey landed on Oliver. Mickey put five gifts in front of Oliver. Oliver pulled a medium sized gift to him. He opened it and found a blue weighted blanket. He pulled it to his chest and breathed in.

"We wanted you to have a blanket of your own."

Oliver wrapped it around himself. "Thanks." Oliver unwrapped three other gifts which ended up being a soccer jersey, some colored pens and a journal, and a lion stuffed animal. Oliver named it Nala. 

"This last gift is a personal gift, Oliver," Ian explained. "It took some digging around."

Oliver opened the last gift to find a little box. He opened the lid and found pictures. They were of a little boy and his mom in a few. The dad and the boy in another and all of them in two of them.

"Is that?" Oliver didn't finish the sentence.

"That's you. That's your mom and dad."

Oliver looked through the pictures multiple times. Both his parents died when he was young, so he didn't have a broad memory of them. He knew his mom always had a minty scent, though, and his dad liked Mozart.

Oliver put down the pictures and closed the box. He was wiping the tears from his eyes before he got up and walked over to Ian and Mickey.

"Merry Christmas, love."

Oliver broke into a sob. He hugged both his parents.

"I love you," he stammered between sobs. "So much."

"We love you, too, bud."

Oliver went and sat back down and it was Shaun's turn. He, too, had five gifts. Leah was giving him the gift she got Shaun later.

Shaun tore into the first one and found a box with an oil diffuser on it.

"We know you like scents so we got one for you. It comes with lavender and evergreen."

Shaun put it to the side and opened the others. He got a thermos, which he was thankful for. He also got leather messenger back to carry his stuff around in, a heating pad for long days of work, a clip for his ID that said "I will cut you" with scapel, and a ginger cat stuffed animal to keep on his bed since Leah was allergic to real cats.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Ian and Mickey weren't worried about Shaun not wanting to hug him. They understood by now that he is not a touchy-touchy person. He does show his gratitude in different ways, though. Ian did the "ip dip sky blue" and landed on Felicity.

"Alrighty, fellas. Let's see what we got."

The first thing she unwrapped was Cards Against Humanity.

"Who the fuck gave my daughter Cards Against Humanity?" Mickey asked, calmly.