THE Route to the venue

Aug 15th morning 2:20 AM. Mumbai. Arun's flat.

Arun is moving in all directions on the bed. His body is all wet with his sweat and a few tears too.

He can hear voices like, 'You've murdered.' 'Run away' 'I'll kill you 'Murder' 'goooooooo'

"Nooooooo", said Arun while suddenly waking up and panting. He is trying to breathe. He looked around while panting and wept his sweat from his forehead. He went straight into the bathroom and stood under the shower for half an hour. Without expression, he changed into sweatpants and went straight into the gym attached to his room. He stood, looked at the dark sky, and stayed there for 1 hr. Later he worked out for some time. It is his daily routine. All of a sudden he gets up from his sleep and can't sleep after that.

 As soon as the alarm rang he took his shower, got ready, and started to Hyderabad. Throughout his journey, he made a few calls and tried to do some office work. He ate two rotis from a temple nearby and continued. By 8 P.M he reached the hotel that Shivam booked for him and checked in. He is very tired and wants to sleep ASAP. 

Aug 15th morning 5:30 A.M. Delhi. Aarthi's room in Govt. guest house.

Aarthi got up from her bed heard the alarm's sound and looked at her phone. There were a few messages from her mom. She opened and read them.

'Hello, thalli.'

'How is your day?'

'Did you book tickets for the flight?'

'Don't come late for your own marriage. I know you are busy but make sure you reach by 10:30 A.M.'

'Kukatpally registrar office.'

'Okay thalli. Bye'

Aarthi was lost in her thoughts. After some time she replied to her mom.

'Hey, mom. I've booked the tickets and will reach there in time. Bye.'

Later she got ready in white Anarkali as it was Independence day and she is attending the celebrations in the PMO (Prime minister's office) on behalf of the African Embassy she is working. 

She went to the venue and sat with a few of her friends she made while training. They chit-chatted for a while. They took part in Independence celebrations. The Prime Minister had given a wonderful speech followed by a few other dignitaries. It was almost 7 in the evening. All of them had their dinner and went to their guest rooms. Aarthi changed into comfortable night ware and lay on her bed. She was again lost in her thoughts. She was thinking about her wedding that is going to happen tomorrow. 

Arun slept at 10 while Aarthi is still far from sleep. She tried but couldn't. Finally, at 2:00 A.M. her eyelids closed and she went into a deep slumber.

Arun got up again at around 2'30 A.M. with the same nightmare and went into the shower. She was standing there motionless and emotionless. He looks arrogant and cold-hearted to everyone while his mind is fighting an unsaid war with the dark demons of his past which no one knows. Some are not known to Bunny and Ridhima either. He never tried to tell anyone because he know no one cares. He has seen some real shit of this world and made himself stronger physically. He tried to become mentally stronger but it couldn't happen, so he made a hard shell around himself which is hard for outsiders to go near him. It is that many know Arun as THE Mr.AK, founder, and chairman of TAK companies. There are a few who know Arun as a person like Shivam, Bunny, and Ridhima. But, no one knows the True Arun Kumar because he himself never found his true self. He didn't even count how many times he cried standing under the shower, how many times he lost himself, how many times he wanted to run away from everything.

After some time he came out and started staring at the sky. 

It was almost 5:00 A.M. Aarthi got up by Listening to the alarm. She quickly freshened up and took a cab to the Airport. She went to the Airport and boarded the plane. Throughout the journey, she was thinking about what is going to happen. She knew that her parents will choose the best for her. Her thoughts went like this, 

'I'm sure mom and dad are very happy about this. But Am I ready? Can I handle it? Can I adjust to his family, and his lifestyle? (PAUSE) I know I can handle things. I will make sure I will give my 100 percent in this relationship and try to make it the beautiful one. I will do whatever it takes to make everything right. I will support him in his work, his family, and in his every walk of life. YESSSS. I'm ready for this. Ready to share my life's unlimited happiness with him which can then only be doubled.'

The flight landed and she took a cab to THE Venue with unknown confidence in her heart. This confidence and happiness took over the pale look that she got because of less sleep last night.

Arun also started from his hotel after eating a banana as it will take almost 1 hr to reach the office.

Bunny's home: Bunny is very tense and is rubbing his hands while doing acupressure. Ridhima also is a little tensed but she is confident that she will convince Arun of this. They were looking at each other.

At the venue: Register office, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.

Aarthi's parents were already present and are waiting for the bride and groom.

Exactly at 10:15, Arun's car stopped in front of the office and got down looking around every detail. He slowly walked towards the entrance thinking he will talk to the officer first and then call Ridhima if there is a need.

He went inside and has seen a couple standing in front of the officer with garlands in their hands. There are two more people along with them. They are Aarthi's uncle and cousin. 

As soon as he entered the room Aarthi's father recognized him and greeted him with a smile while walking toward him. Arun was surprised by his gesture but smiled back. 

"Hello, babu. How are you?", Aarthi's dad asked with a huge smile.

"I'm fine thank you.", Arun is still surprised. He wanted to talk but Aarthi's dad continued, "She will be here in 10 mins. I've just spoken to her." He believes that Arun knows about the marriage and also Aarthi as he chatted with him. (Actually Bunny chatted as Arun)

"Wh..", Arun's words were cut in the middle by a phone call from Ridhima.

"Excuse me. I need to take this.", He rushed outside without waiting for the reply as he know something is wrong.

He picked up the call and wanted to talk but suddenly Ridhima stated, "YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY FOR THE BABY." Arun was shocked and became a statue and suddenly a cab stopped in front of him. He didn't notice it as he was in one hell of a shock.