THE Saturday

It is Saturday today and Arun is again up from early morning. Aarthi got up at 5:30 and she is in her yoga session. Arun is slight distress about spending this day with her. He took his phone and called Ridhima. After all the welcome questions Arun asked his actual question.

"How do you and Bunny spend your weekend?", asked Arun out of nowhere and is ready to get teased by Ridhima.

"We generally go out and have a nice dinner at a restaurant and then we'll have se... wait what??", she realized what she was blabbering a minute ago.

"What what? Tell me what you'll do after having dinner.", he asked not knowing a few things.

"Why are you suddenly asking this question? Are you going to take your wife on a weekend outing?", she said in a teasing tone.

"Ridhima. You are the one who asked me to give my time. OK. I'll cut the call. Bye.", he fakes shouted a little. His heart is saying not to cut the call though. 

"Ok. I'm sorry. Fine. Let me tell you." Arun stiffened and is keenly listening.

"Go out. Roam is a little like any park if she is a morning person. Girls enjoy that a lot. And as you can't cook, order any of her favorite dishes and watch a movie with her. Try to talk to her about her likes and dislikes. I know it's difficult for you but try making an effort dude. At night find a good restaurant and go on a dinner date with her.", Ridhima said in one go.

"Is this enough? Just a walk, a few talks, and food?", asked Arun.

"You still don't know her Arun. But trust me, as far as I know, she is a simple and unique girl. She'll surely like it."

SATURDAY 6:30 AM

Arun came out after freshening up from his room. He saw Aarthi sitting on the cradle on the balcony and was lost somewhere. 

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing. Just feeling the weather.", she replied with a smile.

Arun sat on the stool. There is a comfortable silence between them. Both are lost in their thoughts about how life is going on. After almost 45 min. Aarthi stood up.

"I'm hungry.", she said with a face.

"I'll make something.", Arun walked into the kitchen.

Both went and cooked together. Aarthi realized that Arun is a great cook and she should not try any stunts on him with her cooking. They made pancakes and ate together. Later Aarthi went inside her room to freshen up.

She came after around an hour and sat beside Arun, who was contemplating starting a normal conversation with her.

"Are we gonna watch a movie?", She asked excitedly.

"If you want then yeah. We are watching a movie.", He said with a small smile.

She squealed and started searching. Finally settling with 'A Cinderella Story', her all-time favorite. Aarthi is completely engrossed in her movie while Arun is stealing a few glances from her. He is not even a bit interested in the movie but suddenly he felt refreshed from his work-packed life. It felt like electricity coming back after two hours on a summer night. 

"Haah. What a movie. It's gonna be my favorite forever.", she said with a big sigh.

He smiled and her stomach made a crawling sound. She was embarrassed for a second but burst into laughter. His smile widened seeing her laugh. 

"Let's cook together.", he asked.

"Of course.", she said.

It is a new feeling for both to spend time with each other. Arun didn't remember about the divorce and is fully indulged in spending time with her. It was always he alone cooking just food here. But now he is cooking food with an extra addition of jokes and laughter. Aarthi is not an extrovert but with Arun, she started feeling comfortable to talk her heart out and behave normally.